G4 Rolls Out Car to Drive Interest at Comic Con
- Fear Agent Library, Vol. One. // Publishers Weekly;11/19/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 47, p42
A review of Volume One of the comic book "Fear Agent Library," by Rick Remender, Tony Moore, and Jerome OpeÃ±a is presented.
- BRIEFS. // Cable World (10427228);1/13/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p33
Presents updates on the cable television industry in the U.S. as of January 2003. Move of G4 to sign carriage agreements with Cox Communications and Mediacom; Television programs that will be aired by Showtime; Affiliation agreement of the National Cable Television Cooperative with Moviewatch.
- Game Boy. Romano, Allison // Broadcasting & Cable;3/15/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 11, p42
Profiles Charles Hirschhorn, founder and CEO of G4, a videogame lifestyle network. Career background; Family background; Educational background.
- HANNA TO PLAY ON G4 TEAM. // Daily Variety;8/14/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 31, p4
The article announces that Matt Hanna was appointed by G4 cable network as original programming head.
- Tales of the Fear Agent. Karp, Jesse // Booklist;6/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 19/20, p61
Reviews the book "Tales of the Fear Agent" by Rick Remender
- Toyota moves into Hanoi International Technology Centre. // Asian Business Review;Dec96, p14
Reports that the production of Toyota motor cars in Vietnam moved one step closer when the newly formed joint venture company, Toyota Motor Vietnam Company Limited.
- Toyota to build 2nd plant in Canada. Chappell, Lindsay // Automotive News;11/7/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5577, p1
Reports on Toyota Motor Co.'s plan to build a second assembly plant in Canada. Expected annual production capacity of the plant; Corolla sedans as primary product of the plant; Number of cars the company expects to produce in 1994.
- Toyota looks at Vietnam. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;11/7/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5577, p2
Reports that Toyota Motor Co. is studying the feasibility of producing vehicles in Vietnam. Company's denial of the allegations that it has agreed to form a joint venture to build vehicles at a plant in Hanoi.
- New Toyota minivan may be launched next year. Johnson, Richard // Automotive News;11/7/1994, Vol. 69 Issue 5577, p29
Reports on Toyota Motor Co.'s plan to launch its 477T minivan in 1997. Two potential introduction timetables for the minivan; Production target; Features of the 477T vehicle.