- McIlhenny's Gold: How a Louisiana Family Built the Tabasco Empire. Minchew, Tessa L. H. // Library Journal;9/1/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 14, p146
The article reviews the book "Mcllhenny's Gold: How a Louisiana Family Built the Tabasco Empire," by Jeffrey Rothfeder.
- Bud's latest Web marketing: designated driver contest. Watt, Michael // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/14/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p27A
Focuses on several issues related to Web marketing in the United States. Issues related to emails received by several people related to Web marketing; Guidelines related to following Web marketing.
- Online advertising growth outpacing television, print. Kridler, Kara // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/13/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 34, p4A
Reports on the growth of online advertising in the U.S. Projected growth of online advertising as compared to other advertising medium; Major areas of online advertising; Opportunities for marketers in the online advertising industry.
- Customers service expert on demand-chain management. C. H. // B to B;8/14/2006, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p18
This article presents an interview with Jim Dickie, managing partner of CSO Insights, a Boulder, Colorado-based research firm. When asked about the driving marketing automation in the business-to-business space today, Dickie says that marketers need to fit into the timetable of prospective...
- Marketing Online. Davidson, Jeff // American Business Perspectives;May/Jun2000, Issue 221, p5
Discusses the use of the Internet for home-based marketing. Customer-centered `Interneting'; Development of an insider's understanding in Internet marketing; Manually registering a web site; Time sensitivity of information posted on web sites; Strategies in attracting customers to visit one's...
- Marketers find internet gives direct new power. Loro, Laura // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Feb99, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p19
Focuses on the trends affecting business-to-business Internet marketing. Projected sales from 1998 to 2002 in online business-to-business direct marketing; Personalization of banner ads; Growing need to appoint a senior manager of the Internet.
- Bits. // Adweek Eastern Edition;8/4/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p38
Presents briefs concerning Internet advertising and marketing industry, compiled as of August 4, 1997. Includes plans for the ESPN Internet Ventures to add Major League Baseball to its stable of professional sports league sites; Departure of George Penner and Joseph Shak from Rubin Postaer...
- Beer marketers to roll out on Web. Warner, Bernhard // Adweek Southeast Edition;09/01/97, Vol. 18 Issue 35, p22
Comments on the utilization of Internet marketing by beer companies in the United States. Brewers engaged in Internet marketing; Description of selected beer advertising sites in the World Wide Web.
- Bits. // Adweek Eastern Edition;7/7/1997, Vol. 38 Issue 27, p26
Presents online marketing and advertising news briefs from the United States, compiled as of July 7, 1997. Includes news on an anchor tenant agreement between CBS SportsLine and American Online; Launching of Microsoft's Boston Sidewalk; Partnership between Wink Communications and TCI to provide...