- McIlhenny's Gold: How a Louisiana Family Built the Tabasco Empire. Minchew, Tessa L. H. // Library Journal;9/1/2007, Vol. 132 Issue 14, p146
The article reviews the book "Mcllhenny's Gold: How a Louisiana Family Built the Tabasco Empire," by Jeffrey Rothfeder.
- Bud's latest Web marketing: designated driver contest. Watt, Michael // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/14/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 51, p27A
Focuses on several issues related to Web marketing in the United States. Issues related to emails received by several people related to Web marketing; Guidelines related to following Web marketing.
- Online advertising growth outpacing television, print. Kridler, Kara // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/13/2004, Vol. 51 Issue 34, p4A
Reports on the growth of online advertising in the U.S. Projected growth of online advertising as compared to other advertising medium; Major areas of online advertising; Opportunities for marketers in the online advertising industry.
- Customers service expert on demand-chain management. C. H. // B to B;8/14/2006, Vol. 91 Issue 10, p18
This article presents an interview with Jim Dickie, managing partner of CSO Insights, a Boulder, Colorado-based research firm. When asked about the driving marketing automation in the business-to-business space today, Dickie says that marketers need to fit into the timetable of prospective...
- THE X MEN. // AdMedia;Jun2003, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p34
The Saatchi & Saatchi advertisement, for the Telecom JetStream Star Defender campaign, won the 2003 XtraMSN X Award, with $30,000 worth of air travel for the advertisements's creators, plus $30,000 in the Internet advertising for the client. The winners were chosen from the best monthly ads in...
- Bits. // Adweek Western Edition;06/01/98, Vol. 48 Issue 22, p28
Presents news briefs focused on Internet advertising and marketing in the United States as of June 1, 1998. Includes the departure of Scott Mednick as chairman and chief executive of THINK New Ideas; Better Homes and Gardens Online's production of a Homeplans site; Hiring of USWeb Studio to...
- @deadline. // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/6/1999, Vol. 40 Issue 49, p45
Reports on developments in Internet marketing and advertising in the United States as of December 6, 1999. Launch of the wemedia.com Web site by New York, New York-based We Media; Creation of the Flycast CPCnet service by San Francisco, California-based Flycast Communications.
- Baxters uses social media to gain soup market share. Bearne, Suzanne // Marketing Week;10/27/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 43, p4
The article reports on the move of Baxters to use social media as part of its 5 million-pound marketing campaign to increase its share in the soup market in Great Britain.
- E-marketers face tough EU curbs. Dwek, Robert // Marketing Week;3/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p15
Reports that key tools used by online marketers could be radically restricted by an updated European Union data protection directive, according to Great Britain's Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB). Effect of the legislation on a tool used by Web sites for a broad range of reasons; Possibility...