CTAM, CEA Team Up to Market High Def
- Advice on home theater, audio, and video. Masters, Ian G.; Griffin, Al // Sound & Vision;Nov2007, Vol. 72 Issue 9, p101
The article presents questions and answers related to home theater, audio and video equipment including the best way to hook up a subwoofer to a receiver and satellites, the availability of HD DVD or Blu-ray Disc players that will pass 1080i-format signals over a DVI connection and audio...
- Mastering high definition. // TVB Europe;Aug2007, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p6
Information about high definition (HD) television (TV) technology discussed at the HD Masters 2007 conference held in London, England is presented. It is stated that the conference was designed to lead delegates through the latest developments in HDTV with real-world information, including HD...
- Europe looks to HD Masters. Ringrose, Fergal // TVB Europe;Apr2006, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p3
The article previews the HD Masters conference on the technical requirements for the adoption of high-definition television at the BFI Imax in London, England on May 17-18, 2006.
- Power to the pixel? McKeown, James // TVB Europe;Jul2014, p3
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including Beyond High Definition (HD) Masters presentation and a review of the Beyond HD Masters conference held in June 2014 in Europe.
- Cable takes the high-def high road. McConnell, Bill // Broadcasting & Cable;5/6/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 19, p54
Reports the compliance of the high-definition television signals on the broadcasting industry in the U.S. Company operation on digital systems; Installation of the analog channels; Improvement of the broadcast satellite providers.
- HDTV, after all. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/6/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 19, p74
Editorial. Focuses on the use of high definition television on the broadcasting industry in the U.S. Company operation on the news programming; Improvement of the cable sales; Management scheme on the digital systems.
- Screen Shot. // Broadcast Engineering;Feb2001, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p122
Presents updates on equipment used by broadcasting companies in the United States as of February 2001. Information on the high definition lenses used to produce an interactive exhibit from BBH Exhibits Inc.; Completion of the motion picture `Manhattan Midnight' which is formatted in digital...
- HD remote broadcasting. Boston, Jim // Broadcast Engineering;Jan2003, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the process of high definition (HD) remote broadcasting. Use of format to make additional conversion; Ability of the equipments to produce multiple HD; Capability to help the economics of HD truck business.
- Squaring off on HDTV. Stern, Christopher // Broadcasting & Cable;10/10/94, Vol. 124 Issue 41, p34
Reports on the debate between broadcasters and high definition television (HDTV) developers during the Washington, D.C. portion of the 1994 Interface VIII. Debate over what services should be offered to consumers by over-the-air digital television; Issue of whether broadcasters should be...