Marketer: Broadband Needs Brands
- Conformance of Malaysia E-Commerce Blogs with Quality Content Theories. Hassan, Syahida; Zambri, Suzana; Kasiran, Mohd Khairudin; Mahli, Mohamad Tarmidi; Abd Ghani, Nor Farzana; Muhammad, Muziah // Journal of Internet & e-Business Studies;2012, Vol. 2012, p1
Recently the use of blog as an e-commerce site has become popular in Malaysia. Significant changes can be seen in e-commerce usage as more people are connected to the Internet through faster broadband connection. Nonetheless, trust remains a major issue when it involves online transaction....
- Digital media -- capturing the value. James, Bill // Intermedia (0309118X);Aug2005, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p12
Focuses on the growing consumer awareness and the growing demand for broadband Internet connections in Great Britain. Findings of research from Strategy Analytics showing high levels of interest among consumers for legal and convenient subscriptions services for music, video and networked games;...
- Navini: coming in from the cold. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;June 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p212
Introduces the Ripwave wireless broadband technology from Navini Networks Inc. in Great Britain. Product specifications; Prices of the items; Number of distributors.
- ISPA to petition against price hike for BT IPStream. // New Media Age;8/19/2004, p3
The Internet Service Providers' Association (ISPA) will meet the British Office of Communications in August 2004 to petition against price changes to the firm Broadband Technologies' (BT) IPStream product. The wholesale price increases will take effect at the start of September 2004, applying to...
- Dialup's grim reaper? // Australian Personal Computer;May2005, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p99
The article reports that Sydney wireless provider Unwired has launched a range of wireless Internet plans that are as cheap as dialup but provide always-on connectivity. The $15.95 plan provides 64Kbit/s speed, marginally faster than dialup, while for $4 more per month, the speed doubles to...
- Canada announces mobile spectrum auction for 2015. Donoghue, Sophie // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
Canada has announced that it will hold an auction in April 2015 for mobile licences in the 2500MHz spectrum band.
- Ultrabroadband Competition from a 2-Sided Market Perspective. Beong-geel CHOI // Communications & Strategies;2008 Special Issue, p149
The 2-sided market model characterized by inter-market externality has increasingly become the subject of economic analysis in the recent years. An infrastructure firm deals with two different Internet markets on opposite sides, namely, that of the subscriber and the contents/application...
- Telco TV: VoIP, huh? Boom! In your face! B. R. S. // CED;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p24
The article reports on the impact of competition from the telecommunication on the cable industry's video and broadband subscriber statistics and stock prices in the third quarter of 2007 in the U.S. According to Comcast, competition from Verizon's FiOS and AT&Tâ€™s U-verse began biting...
- The price of broadband. // Telecom Asia;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p6
Presents the list the 10 best countries and the list of the 10 worst ones when it comes to broadband prices per 100 kilobytes per second as a percentage of monthly income. Japan; United States; Saudi Arabia; Thailand.