CTAM Is Pleased With Summit Results
- Competition's Great for Cable. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/14/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p10
Information about the general session of cable executives held at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada on May 7, 2007 is presented. Char Beales, chief executive officer (CEO) of Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing mentioned a startling statistic for every...
- New Services Get Their Due. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;7/25/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 30, p27
Focuses on the annual conference of the Cable & Telecommunications Association for Marketing (CTAM) to be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia from July 24 to 26, 2005. Reason for the selection of Philadelphia as the event's location according to CTAM president and CEO...
- Women's conference salutes best, looks at business issues. // Crain's Detroit Business;02/05/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p37
Highlights the Fifth Annual Women's Leadership Conference and Awards Program sponsored by Michigan Business and Professional Association in Michigan.
- On the Agenda. // Westchester County Business Journal;7/18/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 29, p26
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions organized by trade and professional organizations in the business sector in Westchester County, New York from July 26-27, 2005.
- ISH North America Announces Business, 'Green' Seminars. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Aug2008, Vol. 88 Issue 8, p29
The article offers information on the ISH North America business and "green" seminar series to be held at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta on October 1-3, 2008.
- UPCOMING CONVENTIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2/25/2008, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p37
A schedule of conventions of interest in the U.S. business sector is presented, including the 4th Executive Customer Feedback Summit, the Hotelworld conference and the convention of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers.
- 1999 CONVENTION EXHIBITOR'S LISTING. // SWE Magazine;May/Jun99, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p116
The article lists the 1999 convention exhibitors in the U.S. which includes Abbott Laboratories, AirTouch Communications, and Allied Signal Inc.
- BUSINESS AFTER BUSINESS. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/6/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p31
Highlights the Business After Business meeting at the Castle on the Hudson in New York. Date and location of the event; Topics discussed at the gathering; Benefits of the event for businesses.
- On the Agenda. // Westchester County Business Journal;6/6/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 23, p36
Presents a calendar of conferences for the business community in Westchester County, New York from June 9-14, 2005.