CSTV Spin-Off Ascends With Comcast Deal
- Local TV and radio lineup. // Broadcasting & Cable;03/29/99, Vol. 129 Issue 13, p26
Presents a chart on Major League Baseball teams' contract with television and radio companies in the United States. Includes the Baltimore Orioles; New York Yankees; Chicago White Sox; Kansas City Royals; Seattle Mariners.
- Revved up over what's on the box. // Autosport;8/22/2013, p101
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of buying a smart television (TV) with a BT Sport subscription.
- What's on. // Cricketer;Feb2014, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p112
A chart that lists the television and radio broadcasting schedule on cricket tournament is presented.
- What's on. // Cricketer;Summer2014, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p112
A list of radio and television programs related to cricket broadcasted during August 8 to September 4, 2014 is presented which includes England v India, 4th Test; RL One-Day Cup, Quarter-final; and England v India, 5th Test.
- COMING EVENTS December 25 through January 2. // Sports Illustrated;12/27/1954, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p58
A list of the television (TV) and radio broadcast schedules for sports events from December 25, 1954 through January 2, 1955 is presented, including basketball, tennis and football.
- COMCAST LAUNCHES NEO CRICKET IN CALIFORNIA MARKET. // India -- West;12/17/2010, Vol. 36 Issue 4, pB31
The article reports on the move of information and communication products and services provider Comcast Corp. to launch the world's first television cricket channel NEO Cricket which brings live coverage of international and local cricket matches played in India and other premium events.
- Vandals Hit Comcast in Detroit. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;6/17/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p74
Reports the outrage of executives from Comcast Corp. Southeast Division on the vandals of the Detroit system in Michigan. Impact of the vandal to subscribers watching Game five of the National Hockey League's Stanley Cup Finals; Complication on the repair work for broadband plants.
- Broadcasters welcome Sky victory. Beale, Claire // Campaign;07/30/99, Issue 30, p1
Reports on the decision of Great Britain's Restrictive Practices Court clearing the Premier League of operating a cartel over the sale of its television broadcasting rights. Impact of the decision in protecting BSkyB's hold on televised football; Support given by other broadcasters to the ruling.
- Tennis Is Served. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;12/16/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 51, p38
Focuses on an expected launch of a television channel 'The Tennis Channel,' in the U.S. Details of the deals made for distribution of tennis tournaments; List of shows to be aired on the channel; Planning on the infrastructure and staff for the channel.