Indy Show Brings In CTAM
- Installers and manufacturers. Powell Jr., Arlyn S. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Feb96, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p3
Comments on the International Wire and Cable Symposium. Session moderated by Cabling Installation & Maintenance which put cabling installers on the same level as manufacturers. What manufacturers are mainly interested in; Details of the symposium.
- On the job with Cat 6 headlines BICSI Orlando. Smith, Steve // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Dec2002 Supplement, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p1
Highlights the BICSI's annual Winter Conference in Orlando, Florida. Introduction of category 6 cabling systems; Efforts of cabling industry representatives to educate installers, designers and contractors about cabling systems; Trends in cabling industry.
- Taiwan b'casters go on a shopping spree. Webster, Michael // Variety;11/28/94, Vol. 357 Issue 5, p56
Discusses various aspects concerning the cable television industry in Taiwan. Implications of the government regulations on cable television industry; Impact of the Mip Television Asia on the commercial policy regarding the industry; Economic conditions of the industry.
- CAST '83. // BKSTS Journal;May1983, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p242
The article offers information on the International Cable & Satellite Television Exhibition & Conference to be held at National Exhibition Center in Birmingham, England on September 11-14, 1983.
- Cable networks to discuss interactive marketing. CS // Broadcasting & Cable;8/16/93, Vol. 123 Issue 33, p41
Announces the holding of a conference by the cable industry to discuss the value of interactive marketing. Featured speakers; Keynote speaker; Sponsor; Date and place where the conference will be held.
- Diller added to Casbaa. Frater, Patrick // Daily Variety;8/5/2008, Vol. 300 Issue 22, p6
The article offers information on the Cable and Satellite Broadcasting Association of Asia convention and trade show to be held in Hong Kong, China from October 28-30, 2008.
- Catharsis? Not Quite. Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;01/08/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p52
Shares reflections on the United States cable industry at the beginning of 2001. Shedding of complete file drawers on numerous industry events; Proposal for a virtual gathering.
- Cablemakers focus on trends/ecology. // Electric Light & Power;Apr93, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p27
Reports on the second Annual Congress of the International Cablemakers Federation (ICF) held in October 1992. Results of a survey of power-cable manufacturers worldwide; Description of the effect of different loop architectures on fiber optic development in one workshop; Cable industry and...
- Broadband Soapbox: Send Us your Expo Press Releases. // CT's Pipeline;5/15/2007, p3
The article announces the Society of Cable Television Engineers (SCTE) Cable-Tec Expo in Orlando, Florida.
- Trends & Developments in Polymers & Compounds for Plastic Cables. Lassara, Maud // Wire & Cable Technology International;Jan/Feb2011, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p56
The article offers information on the Cables 2011 11th International Conference organized by Applied Market Information Ltd. (AMI) to be held at Maritim Hotel in Cologne, Germany from March 15 to 17, 2011.