AT&T Debuts Homezone
- Sling TV hits the market Adds more channels, devices. // CED;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p7
The article evaluates the Sling TV (television) which is over the top service from Dish Networks.
- What's On? SPANGLER, TODD // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p22
The article analyzes the practice of cable television networks in the U.S. of suggesting movies and television programs to the viewers. It is stated that, on the basis of a viewer's preference or viewing behavior over the years, the networks are making the suggestions. It is reported that, the...
- Channel Master Demos Sling TV. Baumgartner, Jeff // Multichannel News;6/8/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 21, p16
The article offers information on the Sling Television (TV), an Internet TV service, from Dish Network.
- DirecTV, Dish Adding More HD Channels. Tarr, Greg // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/4/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that satellite television (TV) providers DirecTV and Dish Network have announced that they will be adding more high definition (HD) channels. According to DirecTV, it will increase its HDTV service by 30 new channels on August 14, 2008, increasing its total services to 130...
- DISH OFFERED $1 MOVIES. Gruenwedel, Erik // Home Media Magazine;7/12/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p11
The article reports that Dish Network has offered several films on video on demand (VOD) for only 99 U.S. dollar cents each.
- AT&T U-VERSE ARRIVES IN DECATUR WITH NEW TV SERVICE. // RBOC Update;Nov2010, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the launch of AT&T U-verseï¿½ telecommunication services in locations across Decatur, Alabama.
- AT&T ADDS MORE SECOND-SCREEN FEATURES TO U-VERSE. Tribbey, Chris // Home Media Magazine;7/16/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p10
The article reports on the move of AT&T to expand the features and video offerings on its TV Everywhere U-verse application for Apple devices.
- Pay TV By the Numbers. // Multichannel News;9/28/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 34, p16
A table is presented that lists addition and loss in total net subscribers of several telecommunication companies in the U.S. including DirecTV, AT&T and Dish.
- QUICK HITS. // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p88
The article offers brief information on the iPad application for "TV Everywhere" from Dish Network Corp. and Xbox 360 television from AT&T Inc.