- JOHN MASCARO'S PHOTO QUIZ. Mascaro, John // SportsTurf;Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p17
A quiz about a photograph of the sport turf field of Major League Baseball stadium of San Diego, California is presented.
- Ballpark Figures in New York. Adam L.Cataldo // Bond Buyer;3/15/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32339, p1
The article reports on the approval of the New York City Industrial Development Agency for the issuance of 1.4 billion dollars of tax-exempt debt for the construction of new stadiums in New York. The stadiums will be used by baseball teams New York Mets and Yankees in the Major League Baseball....
- EDIFICE REX. Walters, John // Sports Illustrated;01/29/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p26
Focuses on the Internet Web site, ballparks.com, which provides information on several Major League Baseball stadiums. Details of 93 American and National League ballparks, from the past, present, and future; Links to other parks around the world, including the soon-to-be-completed dome in...
- MLB needs to keep baseball in Miami. // Sporting News;4/21/2006, Vol. 230 Issue 16, p33
The article reports that Major League Baseball (MLB) needs to dip into its Central Fund and help pay for a new ballpark in Miami, Florida. The NFL is better equipped than MLB to assist in stadium construction. The NFL also deducts stadium loans from its gross revenues, effectively requiring its...
- Out with the old stadiums, in with the new. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;Oct2007, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p144
The article reports that the Major League Soccer (MLS) has planned to launch their own efforts to build stadiums in the U.S. This move was in connection with the effort of the Major League Baseball and National Football League teams in Minneapolis, Minnesota and New York to complete their plans...
- Take Me Out To the...Whatever. Rushin, Steve // Sports Illustrated;6/14/2004, Vol. 100 Issue 24, p15
This article discusses the various amusements and luxuries at Major League Baseball ballparks, with specific focus on a recent trip by the author to SBC Park in San Francisco. On a recent Sunday, by prior arrangement, I met a friend of a friend outside SBC Park in San Francisco, where I gave him...
- Swing away. // Waste News;04/02/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 44, p8
Editorial. Calls on Major League Baseball to employ efficient waste management programs at its ballparks. Amount of waste generated at baseball stadiums; Teams that are being aggressive about recycling.
- FORWARD PROGRESS. Attwood, Emily // Athletic Business;Aug2012, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p70
The article offers sports news updates in the U.S. A 13.6 million dollars stadium is being constructed at John W. North High School in California which is set to be completed by August 2013. The officials at Verona, New Jersey had laid some revisions to its 4 million dollars project to build two...
- Biggest Ballparks. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;11/06/2000, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p3
Presents a list of Major League Baseball stadiums which hold the most people.