Puerto Rico Sets $675M GO Issue
- Madison, N.J. GOs Raised To AAA By S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32039, p2
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has said that it has raised its rating on the Borough of Madison, New Jersey's outstanding general obligation bonds to AAA from AA-plus based on the borough's continued strong financial performance and position with ongoing revenue-generating...
- Sales Tax Bond Boost. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/13/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32237, p31
Reports on the move of Standard & Poor's Corp. to raise its rating on Tamarac's sales tax revenue bonds in Florida.
- Little Rock Library Debt Revised by S&P. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31996, p2
Reports on the revision of the outlook of Standard & Poor's Corp. on the library improvement and refunding bonds of Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Nassau Outlook Dims. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/6/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32044, p27
The article reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. last week downwardly revised its outlook on Nassau County, Florida, to negative from stable based on a trend of operating deficits and weakened reserves, an agency analyst said. The negative outlook affects $35.6 million of public improvement...
- Delaware River Port Authority to Sell $358M, Hedging '06 Swap. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;9/27/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32722, p30
The article reports on the plan of the Delaware River Port Authority to sell $358.2 million of variable rate refunding bonds. It relates that UBS Securities LLC acts as the lead underwriter for the refunding and the deal would allow the authority to hedge a swap agreement that started in January...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32131, p7
Presents a calendar of competitive bond offerings. Calendar date; Issuer; State of operation; Bond description; Bond value; Time of sale; Financial adviser; Legal opinion; Date of maturity; Insurer; Bond rating by Moody', Standard & Poor's and Fitch.
- Dorm Debt Dropped. Sields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31828, p31
The Financial company Standard & Poor's knocked the University of Northern Iowa's outstanding dormitory revenue bonds to BBB-plus from A-minus and, by attaching a negative outlook to the credit, and warned that another downgrade could be in works, as of February 25, 2004. In addition, analysts...
- S&P Upgrades $604 Million of Debt Issued for D.C.-Area's MedStar Health. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/25/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32305, p6
This article reports that on January 24, 2006, Standard & Poor's Corp. raised its underlying rating from BBB to BBB-plus on a total of $603.6 million in tax-exempt bonds. The bonds were issued by the District of Columbia and the Maryland Health and Higher Educational Facilities Authority for...
- Waconia's GOs Upped to A. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/17/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32383, p35
The article reports on the Standard & Poor's Corp. that upgraded to A from A-minus the general obligation rating for Waconia, Minnesota in conjunction with this week's sale of $4.31 million in bonds. The upgrade reflects the imposition of substantial management controls that have enhanced the...