No D.C. Debt Cap for Now
- District of Columbia CFO Gandhi Wants Law on Debt Ratio Limits. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;7/10/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32916, p3
The article reports on the recommendation pushed by Washington (D.C.) chief financial officer (CFO) Natwar Gandhi on passing a legislation that would put strict limits on the city's debt ratios. Gandhi is urging the District Council and the city Mayor Adrian M. Fenty to reaffirm the...
- Embattled CFO Remains Chipper About D.C.'s Prospects. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;12/27/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32781, p6
The article focuses on the perspectives of Washington D.C. chief financial officer (CFO) Natwar Gandhi concerning the city's finances in 2008. Gandhi said that 2008 will be a significant year to the city because it will begin its transition from accumulating debt to relying more on its fund...
- District's CFO: One Of a Kind. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;5/22/2012, p1
The article features Washington (D.C.) poetry-writing chief financial officer (CFO) Natwar Gandhi and his role as CFO. It says that Gandhi, who enjoys a level of certainty and independence, manages the debt and certification of balanced budget of the district. It adds that he took the position...
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Bean Counter Under Review. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32566, p31
The article reports that a District Council committee will consider the reappointment of Natwar M. Gandhi to another five-year term as the city's independent chief financial officer in Washington D.C. The author offers information about the career background of Gandhi. Information about public...
- New D.C. CFO Hopes to Run A Smooth, Efficient Operation. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;06/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30910, p1
Profiles Washington D.C. chief financial officer Natwar M. Gandhi. Career history; Educational attainment; Plans during his incumbency; Factors credited for the improvement of the district's finances; Relations with credit rating agencies.
- Washington, D.C. CFO Natwar Gandhi to Step Down. DEBONIS, MIKE; STEWART, NIKITA // News India Times;2/8/2013, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p13
The article offers information regarding resignation of Natwar M. Gandhi from the post of the District's chief financial officer of Washington D.C.
- Gandhi Talks About Challenges Facing D.C. // Bond Buyer;11/12/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34010, p1
The article announces the retirement of Natwar Gandhi, chief financial officer (CFO) of Washington D.C., as of November 2013.
- Natwar Gandhi Leaves Post as D.C.'s Chief Financial Officer. SPRINGER, RICHAR // India -- West;2/8/2013, Vol. 38 Issue 12, pA2
The article announces that Natwar M. Gandhi has resigned from the post of chief financial officer of District of Columbia.
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: Better Revenues for 2007. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;9/10/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32709, p9
The article reports on the statement of chief financial officer Natwar Gandhi, revenues for fiscal 2007 are coming higher than expected but are expected to slow in the future. Based on Gandhi's letter to District of Columbia Mayor Adrian Fenty, the city can anticipate receiving $4.95 billion in...