- Executive Summary. Gurney, D. H. // JFQ: Joint Force Quarterly;Winter2007, Issue 44, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including an analysis of the war on terror by Philip Wasielewski and another by Kevin Stringer on the need for a unified commander in the war on terror.
- In This Issue. // Atlantic;Mar2002, Vol. 289 Issue 3, p8
The article discusses various reports published within the issue of "Atlantic Monthly." Articles discussed include "The World in 2005," by Robert D. Kaplan, which is based on the war on terror in Iraq, "The Apocalypse of Adolescence," by Ron Powers, which discusses teenage violence, and one...
- MILITARY REFORM, POST-WAR. // Christian Science Monitor;12/24/2001, Vol. 94 Issue 22, p8
Provides a reflection on the United States-led war in Afghanistan and the lessons learned.
- Iraq course must include winning. Hutchison, Kay Bailey // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);9/27/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p2
The author reflects on the importance of winning the Global War on Terror in Iraq.
- PACIFIST AMERICA. // Boise Weekly;9/19/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 13, p8
The article argues against the issue regarding War on Terror in the U.S., wherein Americans opposes the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as it would be a prospect of future conflicts.
- EVEN DICTATORSHIPS HAVE THEIR LIMITATIONS. Durkin, Tish // National Journal;12/7/2002, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p3537
Comments on the assistance offered by the government of Saudi Arabia to the U.S. in its war against terrorism. Discussion of the limitation of dictatorships; Solution to fight terrorism in the Middle East; Analysis of the use of money as a way to stop terrorism.
- America above all? Robeson Jr., Paul // New York Amsterdam News;1/31/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 5, p13
Presents an opinion of readers of the newspaper 'New York Amsterdam News' on U.S. President George W. Bush's decision of war on Iraq in connection with September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on World Trade Center, New York. Opposition of Bush's decision by Afro-Americans; Question on the...
- The United Nations, the United States, and the War on Terrorism. Samuilov, Sergei // Russian Politics & Law;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on the standpoint of the United Nations and the U.S. on the war against terrorism. Failure of the U.S. to understand the secret diplomacy of European states; Efforts of the U.S. Congress to resolve complex international problems in a properly structured world; Reasons for the...
- Decisions Detained: The Courts' Embrace of Complexity in Guantï¿½namo-Related Litigation. Geltzer, Joshua Alexander // Berkeley Journal of International Law;2011, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p94
The article investigates the judicial embrace of complexity in the setting of Guantï¿½namo-related litigation. It explores several key judicial decisions suggesting post-9/11 detention at Guantï¿½namo to show how courts have avoided delving deeply into the factors of time and space while...