Jackson County, Mo., Signs Off On Sale for K.C. Stadiums
- Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority OKs $95 Million of Bans. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/21/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32179, p36
Reports on the plan of the Buffalo Fiscal Stability Authority to sell tax-exempt bond anticipation notes as part of the upstate city's fiscal recovery. Value of the bonds considered for sale; Underwriter of the transaction; Credit rating assigned to the deal by major rating agencies.
- Nassau oversight board maintains full staff despite county's progress. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/20/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31825, p7
Reports on the plans of the Interim Finance Authority in Nassau County, New York. Role of authority officials in monitoring the county's budget and financial condition; Administration and management of the authority; Sale of bonds for the county.
- New Jersey Finance Board OKs $287M in Local Debt. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;3/13/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32337, p4
The article reports that the Local Finance Board of New Jersey approved 28 applications from local issuers, totaling at least $151.8 million of new debt and more than $135.1 million of refundings. Examples of the deals include the Gloucester County Improvement Authority's lease revenue bonds and...
- Southwest bond-watch. Sanders, Lisa; Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;07/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30691, p27
Presents news briefs related to the public finance in the Southwest, as of July 27, 1999. Includes firms responding to the Arkansas Highway Commission's request for proposals for bond counsel; Colorado Treasurer Mike Coffman's stance on the proposal to sell off the state's rights to the...
- Kansas City, Mo., Voters OK $500M Of Bonds for Water, Sewer Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p3
Reports on the approval of Kansas City, Missouri voters for the city to issue a new water and sewer revenue bonding. Amount of the revenue bonding considered by the city authority to be issued; Maturity period of the bonds; Rating issued to the deal by Standard & Poor's Corp. and Moody's...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p8
Presents a chart depicting the schedule of bond deals of several government agencies and local authorities in the U.S. as of September 29, 2005.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p14
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of September 29, 2005. Profile of the bond transaction of the state of Arizona for the Marana Unified School District; Value involved in the financial transaction of the state of California for the California State...
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p30
Presents a chart depicting the bond transaction of several states in the U.S. Amount involved in the transaction of the state of Alabama; Underwriter in the bond deal of Palm Beach County, Florida; Expected sale date for the transaction of the state of Louisiana.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for Sept. 27, 2005. // Bond Buyer;9/29/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32228, p31
Presents a chart depicting the plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the U.S. as of September 27, 2005. Ratings assigned to the transaction of the state of Alabama;Yield curves for five-year notes of Georgia; Rates of the 10-year bonds for the state of West Virginia.