Phoenix Officially Taps New Finance Director
- Anaheim, Calif., Council To City Manager: Resign. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;11/21/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33619, p7
The article announces the appointment of Bob Wingenroth as an acting city manager of Anaheim, California.
- Phoenix Moves. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p31
The article informs that Phoenix city auditor Bob Wingenroth has moved to the Finance Department to serve as interim chief financial officer for one year, filling the vacancy left by the death last month of former finance director Kevin Keogh. A permanent replacement for Keogh will likely be...
- People. // Credit Management;Sep2001, p36
Presents the mergers and appointments of the financial executives in Europe. Partnership of chartered accountant Simon Lundy with Hawdon Bell & Co.; Affiliation of director Gabrielle Mottershead with AstraZeneca's European Shared Service; Acceptance of executive Barbara Freedman as Marketing...
- Philadelphia's Interim Finance Director Resigns, Takes Atlanta Post. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32038, p28
The article reports that interim finance director Ray Zies of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has resigned to become controller of Atlanta city. The move reunites Zies and Janice Davis, who resigned as Philadelphia's finance director this summer. Davis left to become Atlanta's finance director....
- Philadelphia Mayor Names Acting Finance Director. D'Ambrosio, Jill // Bond Buyer;8/18/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31950, p36
Reports on the appointment of Everett R. Zies as the acting finance director of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Replacement of Zies of Janice Davis in the position; Career history of Zies; Search of the city for a permanent finance director.
- The E-Gov Tally. // Governing;Sep2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p50
Presents a graphical representation of e-policies and practices reported by state and local finance officers in their jurisdictions. Internet-use policy; Records-retention policy; Online forms for citizens.
- What are WE talking about? OVERHEAD. // Armed Forces Comptroller;Summer2011, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p46
The article urges certified defense financial managers (CDFM) to look out and stay vigilant for unnecessary overhead as they conduct business operations and to complete their missions more efficiently.
- Alabama Governor Picks New Finance Director. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p3
Reports on the appointment of Jim Main as the new finance director of Alabama. Career highlights; Replacement of Drayton Nabers by Main in the position; Expertise of Main in the fields of small business, law, and public service.
- A Temp No Longer. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31933, p35
Reports on the appointment of Michael Lupkas, as finance director of Bridgeport, Connecticut by Major John Fabrizi. Career background; Job responsibilities.