Vision 2025 Support
- ACCESSIBILITY GRANTS FOR CHICAGO CHURCHES. // Elevator World;Mar2009, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p30
The article reports on the application of several churches for the Accessible Faith Grant Program offered by the Retirement Research Foundation in Chicago, Illinois in 2009. It is inferred that 50% of the total cost of a project for a maximum of US$30,000 will be granted to congregations in the...
- Government finalises figures for third sector action plan. Cook, Stephen // Third Sector;2/10/2009, p1
The article reports an update on a government plan to establish a fund to help charities merge or restructure during the recession in Great Britain as of February 10, 2009. Included under the plan is a special fund that would award grants to small local associations providing services like debt...
- Heritage for classic cathedrals. // Sustain' Magazine;2008, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p13
The article reports that the English Heritage will award Â£2.1 million for the repair of 28 cathedrals across England. The grants are part of its joint Cathedrals Grants Scheme with the Wolfson Foundation. It is noted that the single maximum grant limit for 2008 has been increased to...
- Check the output and forget the input. Keenan, Ted // Finance Week;5/3/2002, p13
Focuses on the use of company donations for upliftment programs in South Africa. Changes needed in the flow of money; Utilization of blueprint by policymakers; Role of the Research Institute for Socio-Economic in measuring job security.
- GRCF Gets 'Icehouse.'. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/19/2007, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p23
The article reports on the purchase of the Icehouse building by the Grand Rapids Community Foundation. The building will become the permanent home of the philanthropic organization. It is situated at 72 Grandville Avenue and has more than 17,000 square feet of office space. The foundation is...
- Heritage Foundation wants Murray smokestacks to be preserved. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;06/22/98, Vol. 27 Issue 52, p9
Reports that the Utah Heritage Foundation has come out in favor of saving the twin smokestacks in Murray, Salt Lake City, Utah. Murray's smokestacks as the most important community landmark in the center of the Salt Lake Valley; Cost estimates of stabilizing and preserving the smokestacks.
- Ave Maria Foundation leases building in Ann Arbor. Bridgeforth Jr., Art // Crain's Detroit Business;07/05/99, Vol. 15 Issue 27, p30
Reports on the Ave Maria Foundation's lease of the former NSF building in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Use of building as a temporary site for the Ave Maria Law School; Domino's Pizza Inc. founder Thomas Monaghan's plan to invest in the law school.
- HCCF to dedicate new headquarters Saturday. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);10/1/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 40, p1A
The article reports on the headquarters of the Hill Country Community Foundation (HCCF) located in Burnet, Texas.
- Church Binds 9/11 Wounds with Quick Cash. Taylor, La Tonya // Christianity Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p17
Reports on the release of money for relief efforts in New York by the Southeast Christian Church. Example of a person receiving money from the church; Source of the relief money; Criteria for persons qualified to receive monetary aid from the church.