Public Finance Conference Schedule
- Chapter 10: The Convention Industry in South Korea. Sungsoo Pyo; Yeon-Seok Koo; Weber, Karin; Kye-Sung Chon // Convention Tourism: International Research & Industry Perspectiv;2002, p171
This chapter provides an overview of the state of the convention industry in South Korea. As of 2002, tourism has been classified as a national strategic industry in which even the country's president has become involved through the promotion of Korea as an attractive tourist destination for...
- Events. // Public Finance;1/12/2007, p30
The article presents a calendar of events in public finance for January to February, 2007 in London, England. A seminar titled "New Local Government Network Annual Conference," will be held on January 17 to 18. Another seminar titled "Centaur Conference - Delivering New Partnerships in Local...
- DIARY DATES. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/16/2008, p40
The article presents a calendar of events to be held during May 19-21, 2008 in various parts of Great Britain including ACE UK Cruise Convention, the 20th Guild of Travel and Tourism Charity Golf Tournament and the 27 Travel Weekly Midland Travel Trade Ball and Agent Excellence Awards.
- AROUND THE CAPITAL. // Navajo Times;6/18/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 24, pA2
The article offers information on several special events that will be happening in Arizona. Miss Navajo Nation 2008-2009 will be held on June 18 and 25, 2009. The Intertribal Native American Church of North America Inc. will have their 60th annual conference on June 18-21, 2009. The Mine Safety...
- MOT to help States support MICE. Sethi, Vivek // MICE Talk;Sep2013, Vol. 4 Issue 9, p26
The article focuses on the strategies of the Ministry of Tourism in India to promote convention centres and international conventions in India.
- Calendar. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/16/2006, Issue 2721, p33
A calendar of events for some travel and tourism industries in the Great Britain is presented. The Tourism Society Annual AGM and Conference will be held on June 15-16, 2006 in Nottingham, England. An international travel expo will be held on June 15-18 in Hong Kong Convention Centre. The CTO...
- South African Travel and Tourism Industry supports largest ever WTM. // Southern African Tourism Update;Aug/Sep2009, Issue 208, p16
The article reports that the South African travel and tourism industry helped boost attendance at the 2008 World Travel Market (WTM). South African attendees in the said event went up by seven percent, contributing to the overall number of participants at 49,963. A total of 92 seminars,...
- Calendar. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/11/2007, Issue 2766, p37
A calendar of events related to the travel industry for 2007 is presented. The Triton Overseas Conference will be held on May 11-14. The Beijing International Travel and Tourism Market convention will be held on May 14-16. The Travel Distribution Summit will be held on May 23-24 at Business...
- Media meeting to focus on Diaspora. Springer, Bevan // New York Amsterdam News;9/17/2009, Vol. 100 Issue 38, p14
The article offers information on various events in December 2009 which include the 18th edition of the Caribbean Media Exchange (CMEx) on Sustainable Tourism to be held on December 3 to 7 in St. Lucia and the 26th annual Run Barbados festival to be held on December 4 to 6 in Barbados.