- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: RFP Deadline Today. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;8/11/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32937, p9
The article reports on the deadline of request for proposals by Washington D.C. for bond counsel contracts. According to Treasurer Lasana Mack, the current contracts of the district are expiring and it set the request for proposals out to get new contracts. Firms would advise on deals for the...
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/7/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33246, p11
A calendar of events related to request for proposals (RFP) for the U.S. area from November-December 2009 which includes the New Mexico Mortgage Finance, Missouri Housing Development Commission, and Mami-Dade County, Florida is presented.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;5/26/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33120, p11
The article lists the publication of Request for Proposals (RFP) issued by bond issuing agencies in the U.S., including The Missouri Housing Development Commission, New Jersey Department of the Treasury, and Bay Area Toll Authority in California.
- Philly's Convention Center Readies Much-Anticipated $229M Refunding. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/15/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32175, p40
Reports on the Pennsylvania Convention Center Authority's issuance of request for proposals for a senior managing underwriter for a taxable deal to refund the 1994 bonds, which defeased bonds issued in 1989. Series 1994A convention center bonds issued by the authority; Plans to issue revenue...
- Dallas Council Sets November Vote for $1.35B Bond Package. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;8/11/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32443, p44
The article reports on the upcoming election to approve a 12-part general obligation bond package totaling $1.35 billion in November 7, 2006 in Dallas, Texas. During the election, voter could accept or reject any or all the 12 proposals which were voted unanimously by the council onto the...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32287, p13
A calendar and schedule is presented for Requests for Proposals by bond issuers in the United States. The County of Westchester, New York is seeking Bond Counsel Services. The Ohio Public Facilities Commission is seeking Policy, Procedures and Practices Review services. Miami-Dade County,...
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33230, p13
A calendar of events in the U.S. for 2009 is presented which includes bond counsel services request for proposal (RFP) by the city of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the New Jersey Housing and Mortgage Finance Agency conference and the Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority seminar.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;11/2/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33209, p11
A calendar of events related to requests for proposals (RFP) of municipal bonds in the U.S. is presented including bond counsel services in Wisconsin, underwriting services in Missouri and financial advisor services in Louisiana.
- N.Y.C. Firms MAC Deal. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31682, p1
Reports on plans of New York City to refund $2.2 billion in New York City Municipal Assistance Corp. debt. Statement made by the state in the request for proposal (RFP); Political controversy on the deal; Source of refunding the debt.