Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $5B New Cash
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 0.745% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33471, p2
The article announces the auction by the U.S. Treasury Department of 35-billion-dollar worth of two-year notes with a 5/8 percent coupon offering at 0.745 percent yield at a price of 99.762218
- Treasury gets $13.5B from GM stock sale. // South Texas Automotive Report;Jan2011, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p14
The article reports that the U.S. Department of the Treasury has received 1.8 million dollars in net proceeds from the initial public offering (PIO) of stocks in General Motors Co. (GM).
- Treasury gets $13.5B from GM stock sale. // Knoxville Automotive Report;Jan2011, Vol. 21 Issue 4, p13
The article reports on the 13.5 billion dollar profit received by the U.S. Treasury Department as of December 2, 2010 from the initial public offering (IPO) of General Motors Co. stock.
- GM will pick timing of stock offering. Thomas, Ken // South Texas Automotive Report;Jul2010, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p7
The article reports on the statement of the U.S. Treasury Department that General Motors Co. will determine when it will conduct a public stock offering in the midst of the company's revival and not the government.
- Lloyds share sale welcomed by industry. Suter, Laura // Fundweb;10/5/2015, p1
The article reports that the U.S. treasury decided to sell the shares of two billion pound of Lloyds Banking Group PLC to retail investors with five percent discount. Liz Field, chief executive officer of the Wealth Management Association, states that the decision by the Treasury should make way...
- Oaktree Returns $2M in PPIP Fees to Treasury Dept. // American Banker;9/21/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 146, p7
The article focuses on money manager Oaktree Capital Group LLC which is preparing for an initial public offering. The distressed-debt firm plans to refund at least $2 million in fees it received from the U.S. Treasury Department's Public-Private Investment Program (PPIP). The financial...
- AIG Exit Strategy Being Planned By Feds, GAO Says. Bell, Allison; Postal, Arthur D. // National Underwriter / P&C;8/9/2010, Vol. 114 Issue 28, p7
The article reports on the plan of the federal government to sell its stake in the American International Group Inc. (AIG) through a public stock offering in the U.S. in 2013. It highlights the Government Accountability Office's (GAO) assessment about the future of the AIG and mentions the...
- Job losses on horizon for agencies as markets slide. Quainton, David; O'Connor, Clare // PRWeek (London);3/21/2008, p1
The article reports on possible job losses for public relations (PR) agencies due to market downfall. Following U.S. market leader Bear Stearns' emergency sale and an admission by the U.S. Treasury about a downturn, senior consultants and analysts announced that PR agencies focusing on Initial...
- Section 2: Economic events. // Canadian Economic Observer;Apr2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p2
The article reports various Canadian and world economic events which include the release of the Federal Budget and the provincial budgets including British Columbia, Ontario, Manitoba and Quebec. The cancellation of the New Brunswick-Quebec power deal and initial public offering of Athabasca Oil...