NY BCI Slumps to 15.6 From 29.0 in June: Fed
- Philadelphia Fed Index Falls to 33 in Jan. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32302, p2
The article reports that the general business conditions index dropped to 3.3 in January in the U.S. The decrease caused a slow down of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia. The six months from the current general business conditions index decreased to 28.7 from...
- Factory Activity Better, Dallas Fed Reports. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/30/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32557, p2
The article reports that according to the business activity survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, overall manufacturing activity in Texas strengthened in January 2007. The general business conditions returned to a positive number after being negative for three months. The...
- Philadelphia Fed Index Soars in April. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p2
Reports on the expansion of the manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's region in Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Slips to 11.5 in Nov. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p2
Reports that the general business conditions index in the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia has slipped from approximately 17 percent to 11 percent in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in November 2005.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Drops to -4.3 in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/22/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32534, p6
The article reports on the negative 4.3 decrease of the Philadelphia Fed Index in December 2006 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The decrement has resulted to a decline in manufacturing activity in the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's region. Key information regarding different economic...
- Philly Fed Index Dips To Negative 17.1 in June. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p2
The article reports on the decline of general business conditions index of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia in June 2008. The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia's business conditions index further declined from negative 15.6 in May to negative 17.1 in June. The prices paid index was...
- Chicago Fed index Drops to Positive 0.35. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32285, p7
The article reports on the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago's data which showed a positive 0.35 for the Chicago Fed National Activity Index for November 2005. The three-month moving average (CFNAI-MA3) increase to positive 0.14 from 0.06 in October 2005. The positive reading for the CFNAI-MA3...
- Economy slowing. // North Western Financial Review;4/1/2008, Vol. 193 Issue 7, p26
The article reports on the decline of economic growth in the U.S. since the beginning of 2008 as stated by the Federal Reserve Banks and their Beige Book report. It mentions that the retail activity in most areas was weak or softening although tourism generally continued to expand. On the other...
- Midwest Growth Slows Again in July: Chicago Fed. Siegel, Gary // Bond Buyer;9/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34370, p1
The Midwest Economy Index slipped to negative 0.12 in July from an upwardly revised neutral level in June, first reported as negative 0.02, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago said Monday.