A Pair of Mile-High Refundings
- San Francisco airs fly despite markets' dive. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/07/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30636, p2
Reports that a $250-million issue of the San Francisco Airport Commission has sold quickly, despite a sharp selloff in the United States municipal bond market.
- Compromise could lead to $500 million of new PFCs. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;03/06/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30842, p4
Reports on additional revenues to back airport bond issues from the passenger facility charges adopted by aviation bill negotiators in the United States. Positive development for airport finance and bondholders; Part of a bill to extend and expand federal aviation programs in the US.
- Denver International set to take off with $600 million of revenue bonds. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;07/16/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30188, p3
Reports on the planned issuance of revenue bonds for the Denver International Airport in Denver, Colorado. Preliminary financing plan; Intended uses for money to be raised from the bond issue; Upgrading of the bonds by Moody's Investors Service; Selection of the underwriting team for the...
- Deal preview: Dade County, Fla.'s $200 million aviation deal should soar. Gallo, Pete // Bond Buyer;10/08/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30247, p2
Reports on the strong investor reception for the $200 million bond issue planned by Dade County, Florida in October 1997 to finance an improvement program for the Miami International Airport.
- Affirming O'Hare. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/10/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32008, p31
Reports on the affirmation of the ratings for the third-lien general airport revenue bonds for O'Hare International Airport in Illinois. Affirmation of the airport's ratings by Moody's Investors Service, Fitch Ratings, and Standard & Poor's; Decision of Moody's to revise the outlook to stable...
- A Subtle Change In Muni Swaps. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p11
Reports on the U.S. municipal bond sector as of April 21, 2003. Strong new issue volume; Municipal bond swaps market players' use of the London Interbank Offered Rate (Libor) instead of the Municipal Swap Index; Reasons for the preference for Libor; Influence of 'non-traditional' investors on...
- Yields Rise 1 to 2 Basis Points; D.C. Sells $330 Million of GOs. Chelsa, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/18/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31680, p2
Reports on the rise in yields from New York City's municipal bonds on July 17, 2003. Sale of general obligation bonds by District of Columbia; Bonds offered in the market; Yields from other bonds.
- Munis Firm as N.Y. Opens Retail On $2 Billion Tobacco Financing. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p2
Reports on the trading of government securities in the U.S. on November 14, 2003. Retail orders in the municipal bond market; Trading of Treasury bonds; Major deals.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, August 22. // Bond Buyer;08/23/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30960, p2
Presents a table of the performance of United States municipal bonds and government securities as a whole as of August 22, 2000.