- Why You Should Never Say 'Suze Orman' to an Insurance Agent…and 7 Other Lessons from the Talk Circuit. // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2006, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p81
This article offers the author's thoughts on how to ease the conversation when talking about retirement plans. The author recommends that financial planners who have to deal with clients who may not understand the importance of planning for retirement should inject a little humor into the...
- 7 Money Principles for Black Women. Ulrich, Carmen Wong // Essence (Time Inc.);
The article considers the advice of financial expert Suze Orman on how African American women can take control of their money. She believes people should respect and nurture their money. She recommends paying down credit card debt in order to help the debt-to-credit ratio remain low. She offers...
- Roundup: Commentator Tells Borrowers How to Improve Credit Scores. // Mortgage Servicing News;Jul2004, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p8
Features the FICO Kit created by personal finance author Suze Orman and myFICO.com to guide users through a personalized process of credit evaluation, management and correction. Availability; Information contained in the kit.
- Bonds. Municipal Bonds. Garcia, Michelle // Advocate;May2012, Issue 1058, p46
The article looks at personal investing, presenting advice from financial adviser Suze Orman on purchasing tax-free municipal bonds.
- Don't Make The Mistakes I Made!. Fusaro, Kimberly // Glamour;Oct2011, Vol. 109 Issue 10, p196
The article highlights the lessons to be learned from the wrong financial decisions made by Suze Orman, host of "The Suze Orman Show," author Farnoosh Torabi, and "Today" show financial editor Jean Chatzky.
- DOLLARS & SENSE. HALLETT, KATE // People;3/28/2011, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p64
The article presents information on how to teach children about managing money. Author Suze Orman comments on the importance of making children work for allowance, paying bills in front of your children, and having discussions about college finances.
- Suze Ormen: The Laws of Money, the Lessons of Life. Rees, S. // Video Librarian;Sep/Oct2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p34
This article reviews the educational video recording "Suze Orman: The Laws of Money, the Lessons of Life."
- Wedding Checks: Save Or Splurge? Kaplan, Xander // Brides;Feb2009, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p270
The article presents the suggestions given by Suze Orman, author of "Young, Fabulous & Broke," on things to do with the wedding cash gifts. Oman advises to take care of the immediate needs first which will involve some aspect of nesting, like putting down deposits on a rental apartment, buying...
- FINANCIAL FREEDOM (Audio Recording). // Publishers Weekly;7/1/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 26, p33
Reviews the audiobook 'Financial Freedom: Creating the True Wealth Now,' written and read by Suze Orman.