Strong Second-Lien Issuance Persists
- BI-LO Emerges from Bankruptcy. Holman, Kelly // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 20, p21
The article reports that BI-LO LLC, a supermarket chain, has emerged from bankruptcy as a portfolio company of Lone Star Funds, a Dallas, Texas private equity firm. Lone Star acquired BI-LO from Dutch retailer Ahold in 2004. The article also mentions that Credit Suisse and GE Capital provided...
- GF gives a bucketing to... Savage, Shirley S. // Global Finance;Sep99, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p11
Focuses on Credit Suisse Group AG's plans concerning the Japanese loans it is covering. Opinion on the plan.
- NewPage Shines; Royalty, Consolidated Comm., ReMax Falter. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;12/17/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p3
The article offers world news briefs related to the loan industry. Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank are shopping a $466 million first-lien term loan for Targa Resources. Goldman Sachs is selling a $650 million term loan for Numonyx, the newly-formed technology company created by Intel. Steve...
- CLO Market Revs Up with More Deals to Come. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;6/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p13
The article reports that the market for collateralized loan obligations (CLO) is expected to improve following an increase in CLO issuance. According to the article, a high volume is expected to continue as a result of tighter triple-A rated tranches. Industry experts are also expecting a steady...
- CS Markets $275 Million 2nd Lien for Advantage Sales. // Bank Loan Report;4/12/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p3
The article reports on the decision of Credit Suisse to market a 275 million U.S. dollar second-lien term loan for Advantage Sales and Marketing to institutional investors.
- CS Heads to The Checkout Lane with Grocery Store Co. TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p1
The article reports that according to unnamed sources as of February 2011, Credit Suisse has been looking for lenders to extend a 150 million dollar term loan for Fairway, a U.S. supermarket chain, in order to refinance a term loan for 105 million dollars made in 2009.
- Pricing Surfaces for Helm's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p29
The article reports that Credit Suisse has set the pricing the 120 million U.S. dollars term loan B it is syndicating for rail equipment lessor, Helm Financial Corp. which plans to use the funds to finance its repayment of outstanding debt.
- Hellman Eyes Dividend Recap for Datatel. Kellerhals, Richard // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/7/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p14
The article reports that a conference call was held by Credit Suisse with lenders to discusses 390 million U.S. dollars in loans for Datatel.
- Leigh Harrison. Love, Bruce // Money Marketing;6/19/2003, p37
Profiles Credit Suisse fund manager Leigh Harrison. Harrison's takeover of Credit Suisse's flagship income funds; Harrison's finance track record; Recreational rock-climbing activities.