As Flameouts Abound Spinouts Stay Hot
- PRICE IS WRONG FOR 2006 IPOs. // Crain's New York Business;6/5/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p3
The article reports that shares in the eight New York area companies that have completed initial public offerings so far in 2006 have fared poorly in the volatile market. The firms' stocks have fallen an average of 6.6% and only three of them have posted gains. The firms which have posted gains...
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/5/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p17
Presents information about hundred initial public offerings issued in the U.S. since December 2001. List of companies which had offered the securities; Price at which the offerings were made; Percentage change in the opening and closing prices of the offerings.
- IPOs PRICED. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting the prices of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.
- NEW FILINGS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting a list of companies who recently filed for initial public offerings in the U.S.
- COMING OUT OF THE QUIET PERIOD. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p18
Presents a chart depicting a list of the offering date of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.
- IN THE PIPELINE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/8/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 31, p20
Presents a chart depicting a list of initial public offerings of companies in the U.S.
- DETERMINANTS OF INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS : A CASE FROM INDIAN CAPITAL MARKET. Bansal, Rohit; Khanna, Ashu // Management Dynamics;Dec2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p44
This paper attempts to design for and tests empirical models, which integrate theoretical, institutional, and other factors, which interact to explain ownership structure, Ex-ante in formation at the level of underpricing succeeding the Indian stock market crunch. The study is based on IPO that...
- Take-Two proves there are second acts for corporate misfits as stock regains favor. // Crain's New York Business;11/13/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 46, p4
The article presents information on the recent stock performance of several companies. Nasdaq wanted to delist Take-Two Interactive Software Inc. for failing to hold a shareholder's meeting and solicit owners' votes. However, the video game maker's shares have soared more than 40% since August...
- INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERING UNDERPRICING EFFECT IN CASE OF EASTERN EUROPEAN CAPITAL MARKETS. Paun, Cristian; Miclaus, Paul; Ungureanu, Stefan // Transformation in Business & Economics;2010 Supplement A, Vol. 9, p289
When companies go public to gather financial resources, the stocks they sell in an initial public offering (IPO) tends to be underpriced, resulting in a substantial price jump on the first day of trading. Underpricing of IPO has attracted important researching efforts in the last time. The...