Tensions Can't Temper Oil Ardor
- Rosneft to buy LUKoil Venezuela stake. // Energy Today (Hungary);11/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the plan of OAO Rosneft, the largest oil producer in Russia, to invest 13 billion U.S. dollars in five projects in Venezuela over five years and buy at least part of OAO Lukoil stake in a producing field in the South American nation.
- LUKoil sells its stake in Venezuela project to Rosneft, report. // Energy Today (Hungary);10/6/2014, p1
The article reports on the sale of the 20% stake of Russian-based oil producer OAO LUKoil in a consortium that develops a large oil project in Venezuela to Russian peer oil producer OAO NK Rosneft in 2014.
- Competitive Landscape. // Russia Oil & Gas Report;Q3 2007, p49
The article reports on the developments within the gas and oil companies such as Gazprom, Rosneft, and Lukoil in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) in 2006. Gazprom and Rosneft have signed a strategic cooperation agreement in November, which covers all aspects of energy production to develop major...
- Lukoil sold its stake in Junin-6 heavy oil project in Venezuela to Rosneft. // World Energy News;10/3/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- Report: Study shows Rosneft has plans for INA. // Energy Today (Hungary);2/25/2014, p4
The article reports on the plans drafted by Russian oil and gas company Rosneft for the possible creation of a vertically-integrated business in Southeast Europe in 2014.
- ROSNEFT IPO LEAVES QUESTIONS UNANSWERED. Neville, Laurence // Global Finance;Sep2006, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p8
The article focuses on the initial public offering (IPO) of the Russian petroleum industry Rosneft which amounted to $10.4 billion. This deal has showed that the company is a global player with a $79.8 billion valuation. Russia President Vladimir Putin hopes that subjecting the company to...
- Oil & Gas Industry Profile: Russia. // Oil & Gas Industry Profile: Russia;May2009, p1
Presents a profile of the Oil & Gas industry in Russia. Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading companies in the industry; Market forecasts; Demographics; Further reading.
- Company Monitor. // Russia Oil & Gas Report;Q2 2012, Issue 2, p72
The article profiles several gas and petroleum companies in Russia. It highlights the companies' financial performance, SWOT analysis, and operating statistics. It also notes the country's key products and services, as well as business strategies that contribute to their growth and success in...
- Competitive Landscape. // Russia Oil & Gas Report;Q4 2010, p67
The article offers information regarding the Russian gas and oil industries. It states that the Russian government is pursuing for the partial privatization of Rosneft OAO. It mentions the announcement of ConocoPhilips Co. on October 2010 that they are selling their 20% stake in OAO Lukoil....