Delphi Preps Steering, Interiors For Auction
- Delphi to sell instruments unit. Miel, Rhoda // Automotive News Europe;1/14/2002, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p13
Reports that Delphi Automotive Systems is negotiating to sell its instrument cluster business as part of a restructuring effort. Operation included in the instrument cluster business; Value of the business.
- Delphi wants to sell non-core assets to support r&d. de Saint-Seine, Sylviane // Automotive News Europe;4/18/2005, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p3
Reports on the plans of automobile company Delphi Corp. to speed the sale of non-core assets and halt acquisitions in an effort to maintain spending for engineering and research and development as of April 2005. Sales generated by Delphi's automotive business in 2003; Amount of funding to be...
- Delphi considers sales, layoffs. Priddle, Alisa // Ward's Auto World;Jan2001, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p14
Announces that Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. will revamp or sell a part of its businesses and consider layoffs. Causes of such move; Profit gained for 2000.
- Delphi may decide to shed up to six businesses. Sherefkin, Robert // Automotive News Europe;03/12/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p34
Reports on the plan of Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. to decide whether to fix, close or sell business units. Reason behind the plan; Possible candidates for the sale.
- NEWSCLIPS. // Plastics News;10/8/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p3
Reports developments related to the plastics industry in the United States as of October 2001. Lifetime Leadership Award given by the Society of Plastics Engineers Automotive Division to Delphi Automotive Systems Corporation; Speculations on the sale of Constar Inc.; Dispute between Milacron...
- GlowPoint Decides To Sell the Company. M. C. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;10/24/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the move of GlowPoint Inc. to sell itself. Reason for the move of the company; Move of the company to tap Rothschild as adviser; Background of the company.
- Thetrainline loses Â£2.1m by overpricing its own ticket. SARAH BRIDGE // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p80
RAIL ticketing website thetrainline spent more than Â£2million on putting itself up for sale last year, a process it abandoned after failing to attract a bidder at the asking price.
- Magna most likely buyer for Delphi seat plants. // Ward's Auto World;Oct97, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p9
Reports that Magna International Incorporated of Toronto, Ontario, will purchase the seven automotive seating plants for sale by Delphi Interior & Lighting Systems. Other interested buyers; Information on Magna's planned expansion on the European automotive seating market.
- Delphi plans cuts in Europe. Lewin, Tony; Flörecke, Klaus-Dieter // Automotive News Europe;5/15/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the impact of U.S.-based supplier Delphi's decision to put its U.S. operations in Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in October 2006 on Delphi facilities in 4 European countries. Delphi will exit several sectors in the automobile industry, including brakes, steering and...