- Hawaii. Carstens, Kay // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p61
The article presents updates on the hotel and resort industry in Hawaii. Hotels and resorts are joining the trend of remodeling and market repositioning to target more guests. Wailea Beach Marriott allotted $60 million for upgrades. $220 million will be spent in rehabilitating the Coco Palms...
- Accommodation Updates. // Travel Daily;5/28/2014, p7
The article offers accommodation news briefs as of May 28, 2014 on topics including the refurbishment of the Rendezvous Hotel Perth Scarborough in Australia, the upgrades at Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa in Hawaii, and the new Water Park at the Novotel Twin Waters Resort in Sunshine Coast in...
- face LIFTS. // Hotel & Motel Management;8/1/2007, Vol. 222 Issue 14, p120
The article offers news briefs related to the hotel industry in the U.S. The Four Seasons The Baltimore has finished its $120 million renovation in Santa Barbara, California. Courtyard By Marriott company has completed the renovation of its guestrooms, lobby and public spaces in St. Charles,...
- Face Lifts. // Hotel & Motel Management;10/21/2002, Vol. 217 Issue 18, p41
Reports on repair and maintenance done in hotels in the United States. Completion of a multi-million renovation by the Indian Lake Resorts in Bloomingdale, Illinois; Plans of renovating gardens and poolside bungalows by the Fairmont Hotel Santa Monica in California.
- All-Inclusives News. // Travel Agent;3/10/2014, Vol. 343 Issue 10, p16
The article offers world news briefs related to the hospitality industry as of March 10, 2014. The Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya in Mexico has been revamped. Certificates are offered by Occidental Grand Papagayo in Costa Rica to guests staying for a minimum of three nights certificates allowing...
- High Tide At Sea Island. Reese, Krista // Georgia Trend;Jan2008, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p64
The article focuses on the restoration and renovation of the Sea Islands Resort in Georgia. According to the resort's owner Bill Jones III, he feels like he has been in the construction business for the last six years, and is looking forward to getting back to the hospitality business. The...
- St. James's Club. // CruiseGuide;3/15/2010, p6
The article reports on the upgrades made by St. James Club & Villas in Antigua to continue meeting the expectations of its guests.
- Renovations. // Hotel & Motel Management;03/16/98, Vol. 213 Issue 5, p9
Informs on the hotels in the United States undergoing renovation. WestCoast Long Beach Hotel in California; Interlaken Resort and Country Spa, Lake Geneva, Wisconsin.
- Renovations. // Hotel & Motel Management;4/22/96, Vol. 211 Issue 7, p18
Presents an update on various renovations of hotels and other properties as of April 22, 1996. Includes Bristol Hotel Co.'s ongoing renovation of Hampton Inn and Holiday Inn Southwest in Jackson, Mississippi; Denver Hilton South's renovation of its public areas and guestrooms; Re-opening of a...