The Lodge at Sonoma
- Hot products. // Travel Agent;12/11/95, Vol. 278 Issue 1, p90
Reports on developments affecting hotels and resorts in Florida as of December 11, 1995. Eden Roc Resort & Spa's special group rates; Interactive kiosks in fourteen Marriott resorts.
- Hot products. // Travel Agent;5/23/94, Vol. 271 Issue 4, p50
Focuses notes on the travel industry. Lebanon, Conn. resort Spa at Grand Lake's payment of 20% commission for bookings through June 1994; Marriott's acceptance of the IATAN card and the primary and preferred form of identification for travel industry discounts.
- Residence Inn pulls plug on royal family. Fisher, Christy // Advertising Age;6/29/1992, Vol. 63 Issue 26, p16
Reports that Residence Inn by Marriott broke a national print campaign June 19, but their attempt at humor offended enough people to force them to kill at least one ad. Strip from the Martin Agency, Richmond, Virginia showed a tabloid clipping with the headline `Charles and Difeuding again';...
- Marriott tries Palace coup. // Crain's New York Business;11/8/93, Vol. 9 Issue 45, p29
Reports on the negotiation by Marriott Corp. for the management contract for the New York Palace Hotel. Reduction of average room rates; Increase of occupancy.
- Marriott forms REIT, buys hotels. // Hotel & Motel Management;05/04/98, Vol. 213 Issue 8, p1
Reports that Marriot Corp. plans to restructure as a real-estate investment trust and buy interest in luxury hotels from the Blackstone Group.
- Marriott gets serious about food distribution. Nichols, Don // Restaurant Business;3/1/93, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p36
Reports on Marriott Corporation's intention to be a specialty distributor for restaurant chains. Marriott's executive vice president for procurement and distribution Robert Pras; Adding of two more centers every year; Opening of centers where there are enough Marriott hotels to guarantee a core...
- Marriott wants to play in the casual-theme game. Dunnavant, Keith // Restaurant Business;6/10/94, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p22
Reports on Marriott Corp.'s introduction of KT's American Grille as its in-house national restaurant brand for its hotel division. Reasons for the company's decision; KT's menus and service; Plans to expand casual-theme concept.
- Restaurant, gift shop to be opened at Zion Park project. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/2/95, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p17
Reports that Marriott Corp. is planning to open a restaurant and a gift shop as part of a hotel it is building near Zion National Park. Registration of names; Projected opening of restaurant, gift shop and hotel.
- Marriott debuts local Courtyard. Kaplan, Blake; Parent, Tawn // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/2/94, Vol. 14 Issue 43, p8
Reports on Marriott's construction of Courtyard hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. Expected date of completion; Developers of the hotel.