Global Incentives Roar Back
- Individual Incentives: What's Hot. Juergens, Jennifer // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Aug2006, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p27
The article reports on the individual incentives awarded to employees by various companies in the U.S. Since incentive awards has gained popularity several years ago, it has contributed to corporations' growth. To mention, Marriott Corp.'s Individual Incentive division has increased by about $1...
- Sydney itinerary sampler. // Insurance Conference Planner;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, Special Section p16
Presents an itinerary sample of an incentive program offered by the Sydney Convention and Visitors. Tour at Taronga Zoo in Sydney, New South Wales; Outdoor recreational activities in Sydney Harbour Bridge; Champagne monorail tour around Darling Harbour.
- FICP BEYOND BOUNDARIES: CANCUN 2008. // Financial & Insurance Meetings;Jul/Aug2008, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p62
The article offers information on the 2008 Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Annual Conference that will be held at Cancun's Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach in Mexico from November 9 to 13.
- MPI event to include WTTC head. // Hotel & Motel Management;5/9/94, Vol. 209 Issue 8, p29
Reports that plans for Meeting Planners International's second European Conference on May 19-21, 1994 have been finalized. Conference theme; Speakers; Software features.
- A small convention designed to draw the BIG conventions. DÍAZ, ALEX // Caribbean Business;10/18/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 41, p2
The article offers information about the annual gathering of the International Congress & Convention Association (ICCA) to be held in Puerto Rico from October 21-24, 2012.
- The Month: South Korea - Seoul throws spotlight on Asia incentive groups. Kot, Jacqueline // CEI Asia;2013, p4
O'Crowley says large conference capability gives capital confidence.
- Largest MPI Meeting Ever. Bair, Betsy // Association Meetings;Aug2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p9
The article offers information on the 2006 World Education Conference sponsored by the Meeting Professional International that was held in Dallas, Texas in July. The conference was participated by more than 3,600 people, including meeting planners who constituted 40 percent of the attendees. The...
- UPCOMING CONVENTIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);11/7/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 45, p30
The article lists several conventions to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada for November 2011 including the Intracorp Reunion, the Synnex Corp.Varnex Fall Conference and the National Coalition of Black Meeting Planners Conference.
- FICP Northeast Meeting Big on Practical Tips. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Mar2011, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p27
Information about several topics discussed at the Financial & Insurance Conference Planners (FICP) Northeast Region Winter Meeting held in January 2011 in Boston, Massachusetts on takeaways that attendes canput right into practice is presented. Topics include writing a resume, personal...