Through Alberta Eyes--the photographs of Orest Semchisen
- Up the Torture Garden path. Dowdy, Calre // Design Week;2/17/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p40
Reviews the exhibition "Rubber Banned" of photographer Perou at the GE Club in London, England, from February 16 to April 16, 2005.
- IN THE FOOTSTEPS OF RUSSELL LEE. Margolis, Eric // Society;Jan/Feb89, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p77
This section shows some of the works of photographer Russell Lee that were used by the author in a re-photography project in 1984.
- PHOTOGRAPHY. // New Yorker;6/12/89, Vol. 65 Issue 17, p21
Provides information on photography exhibitions in New York City as of June 12, 1989. Inclusion of George Hugnet's photographs at the Zabriskic gallery; Photographs of Emmet Gowin and Joel-Peters Witkin at the Pace-McGill gallery; Tina Barney's photographs at the Borden gallery; Peter Campus'...
- Rules of engagement. Barber, Edward // Design Week;2/20/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p22
Examines the significance of the exhibitions 'Exodus,' by Sebastiao Salgado and 'Confronting Views: Nine Photographers on the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict,' which focus on human conflict. Motivation for photographers to risk their lives to take pictures of conflict; History of photography as a...
- Take your show on the road. Standley, Jack // PSA Journal;Nov98, Vol. 64 Issue 11, p30
Presents information on how to create a slide program that will showcase photographs and provide entertainment. Materials needed; Details on the setup using a transport cabinet as a projection stand and operating area for the equipment.
- Photography Hall of Fame Announces Latest Inductees. // PSA Journal;Jan2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p9
Reports on the Hall of Fame inductees of the International Photography Hall of Fame and Museum to be honored during a ceremony on February 3, 2001 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Details on the nomination and selection of inductees; Sponsors for inductee panels.
- Un Ange PassÃ©. Roberts, Ines E. // PSA Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p26
Presents an article about the annual photography exhibition 'Un Ange PassÃ©.' Types of photographs featured at the exhibition; Concept of the exhibition; Application of computer in photography.
- PUT ON YOUR OWN SHOW. Hughes, Holly Stuart // Photo District News;Jun2010, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p28
The article offers suggestions for conducting a successful photography exhibition to stimulate sales of the works of photography.
- In a family way. // Buffalo Law Journal;2/12/2007, Vol. 79 Issue 13, p4
The article presents a photograph of several exhibits included in the "Framing Faces, Finding Families" exhibit at the Burchfield-Penney Art Center through February 28, 2007.