- New and innovative products to solve problems in your operation. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;03/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p21
Focuses on several innovative products for food service operations. Sneeze guard from Plastic Products; Insulation from William's Refrigeration; PowerDry auxiliary blower dryer.
- MERCHANDISING CORNER. // FoodService Director;03/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p140
Presents information on new products related to food service as of March 15, 2000.
- The North American Foodservice GRAND PRIX AWARDS. // Food Management;Apr2006, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p82
The article highlights the second annual North American Foodservice Grand Prix Competition in Toronto, Ontario. A Foodservice Grand Prix Award winning product is selected by the intrinsic characteristics of the product, packaging, convenience, value-added benefits, quality and value. "Best of...
- NO MUSS, NO FUSS PERISTALTIC DISPENSERS -- MODELS HPD1 AND HPD2. // Convenience Store News;9/15/2003, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p115
Dispense delicious hot foods such as Chili and cheese are now available with a touch of a button. Sanitary, disposable plastic pouches are now ready to load and serve in seconds. This patented heating system maintains precise temperatures 24/7. It has a lighted ON/OFF switch and removable drip...
- On the market. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/2/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4293, p52
Features new food products and equipment for caterers in Great Britain, as of October 2003. Chair collection from Inside Out; Barilla Pasta Cooking System; Rusticata bread from Bakehouse.
- Professional knives: Who's on cutting edge may surprise you. Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;03/05/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p24
Expounds on the importance of quality knives to a chef's work. Top knife manufacturers; Usefulness of the knife sharpening accessory, steel; Price range of knives.
- Clearly organic. // Food Processing (00156523);Apr2006, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p54
The article introduces the Naturesweet LC, crystal clear, organic liquid sweeteners which has a clean, sweet taste perfect for organic sweetness solution.
- Sucromalt: the energy of sugar. // Food Processing (00156523);Apr2006, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p54
The article introduces the Xtend sucromalt, an all-natural sweetener syrup coming from sucrose and maltose.
- Sweeteners and more. // Food Processing (00156523);Apr2006, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p54
The article introduces two new products from Tate & Lyle in Decatur, Illinois, the Cereal Bar Rebalance 703 which provides binding and cohesion and increases protein content and the Cereal Bar Rebalance 704 which allows for bars with lower sugar and higher protein.