Serving Protein Diehards
- Versatile seafood provides menu variety. Hansen, Evie; Snyder, Cindy // Diabetes in the News;Nov/Dec94, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p54
Presents seafood recipes for diabetics. Country garden salute; Shrimp and cucumber salad; Seafood sandwich; Salmonburgers.
- Hooked on seafood. Creavalle, Laura // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Sep96, Vol. 57 Issue 9, p60
Features seafood recipes for bodybuilders. Moo shoo fish; Clam cakes; Shrimp scampi; Seafood Alfredo; Seafood stir-fry.
- New + Noteworthy. // Texas Monthly;Apr2007, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p152
A review is offered for several restaurants located in Dallas, Texas, including Sazon, Fish Express and Dozo Seafood Sake Grill.
- QUEENS. Raisfeld, Robin; Patronite, Rob // New York;2/14/2005, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p199
Provides information on restaurants in Queens, New York City. Sabry's Seafood; Restaurant 718.
- Seafood's Low-Carb Fit. Berkoff, Nancy // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p35
The article suggests cooking techniques and preparations for seafood, which fits well into the low-carbohydrate, high-protein menu category. There are many chefs across the U.S. who are offering gourmet, low-carbohydrates seafood entrees, such as Jim Fitzgerald from the Mississippi University...
- Fish-fries still reign. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p66
Presents information on several seafood dishes that are served in universities and colleges in the U.S. Seafood soups that are included in university menu; Recommended sauces to serve with fish; High-end seafood dishes that are considered popular in catering.
- Increasingly sophisticated. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;4/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p68
Presents information on various seafood dishes that are served in cafeterias and restaurants in the U.S. Kinds of seafood that are commonly included in the menu; Information on the Creole buffet meal at the cafeteria of the American Family Insurance; Recommendations in handling fresh fish;...
- Fresh fish, improved service both hallmarks of GW Fins. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/12/2004, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p25
Features GW Fins restaurant in New Orleans, Louisiana. Seafood specialty; Banquette seating; Design and fixtures. INSET: GW Fins.
- Ask the nutritionist. // Shape;Aug2003, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p140
This article replies to queries related to diet and nutritional aspects of various foods like seafood.