September is Food Month
- Florida Food Service Show. // Southeast Food Service News;Feb2014, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p4
Several photographs are presented that show the individuals who attended the Florida Food Service Show in St. Augustine, Florida on January 15, 2014.
- Tatum ISD's Summer Food Program ready to serve children. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);6/5/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 21, p5
The article offers information on the Tatum Independent School District's (ISD) Summer Food Service Program to be held in Tatum, Texas on June 9 to June 27, 2008.
- Citymeals pays special tribute to New York's charitable chefs. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;10/7/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 40, p72
Highlights the Citymeals-on-Wheels' American Great Chef Salute in New York City. Sponsor of the event; Recognition of the steadfastness of the city during the September 11 terrorist attacks; Participation of several celebrities and cooks.
- It's Alive! // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Aug2011, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on the creation of the biggest human pizza in celebration of the 5th Annual Community Hunger Awareness Day on June 9, 2011 in Rhode Island.
- The Year In Review. // PMQ Pizza Magazine;Jan/Feb2013, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p60
The article presents brief information on high-profile events sponsored by the U.S. Pizza Team (USPT) or in which it competed in 2012, aside from the World Pizza Championship in Salsomaggiore, Italy in April, including the American Pizza Championship in Orlando, Florida.
- Broiler orders to arrive. // East Bernard Express (TX);3/1/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p2
The article reports that the delivery of broilers requested for the Wharton County Youth Fair will be on March 8, 2007.
- WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT SEPTEMBER. // Cosmo Girl;Sep2008, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p112
The article lists activities for September 2008.
- September. // New Moon;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p36
Looks at significant events that are celebrated during the month of September such as the birth of singer Ani DiFranco.
- seen. // FoodService Director;12/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p12
Photographs of people who attended the Hooray for Hollywood, the annual employee recognition event for the Greater New Jersey Society for Healthcare Food Service Administrators is presented.