- Hands on, germs off. // Progressive Grocer;4/15/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 5, p88
The article introduces the Lifestor utility carts from Eagle Foodservice Equipment.
- Mobile food holding cabinets. // International Gaming & Wagering;Dec2008, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p27
The article evaluates the Panco Transport Holding Cabinets from Eagle Foodservice Equipment.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;1/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p68
Presents several food-service equipment. Lipton Brewed Iced Tea System; Univex Max 9514 Slicer; Red Hots CharBroilers from Eagle Food Service Equipment.
- EQUIPMENT SHOPPER. // FoodService Director;9/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p71
Features several food service equipment in the U.S. Red Hots stainless-steel countertop cooking and warming equipment line from Eagle Food Service Equipment; Chute II from Golden West Sales; Duro 7512 and Duro 7510 Slicer models from Univex; 350 Series Electric Slicers from Edlund Co.
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2002, Vol. 86 Issue 11, p112
Provides information on several food service equipment and supplies. Lifestor Modular Storage Shelving from Eagle Foodservice Equipment; Curved Glass Horizontal Dual Zone Case from Federal Industries; Cheese Melter from Rankin-Delux.
- Worktables & shelves. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p57
Provides tips to food service managers on selecting worktables and shelves. Worktable construction; Thickness of stainless steel used; Wire shelving; Molded and polymer shelving; Ease of cleaning; Maximizing of available space.
- FOODSERVICE BUYER STORAGE. O'Brien, Tom // Restaurant Business;May2008, Vol. 107 Issue 5, p80
The article offers information on shelving and food storage equipment. It states that the environment must be checked first prior to the selection of shelving, identify which type of shelving will be selected, the frequency of adjusting the shelves and type of food or equipment will be stored....
- Storage Shelving Systems. Bendall, Dan // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p80
Presents information about different food storage shelving systems. Wire shelving; Solid shelving; Polymer shelving.
- New and innovative products to solve problems in your operation. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;03/01/99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p21
Focuses on several innovative products for food service operations. Sneeze guard from Plastic Products; Insulation from William's Refrigeration; PowerDry auxiliary blower dryer.