Sodexho makes Magic deal
- ASPIRING TO QUICK BOW. // Daily Variety;2/24/2012, Vol. 314 Issue 39, p8
The article reports on the partnership of former basketball player Magic Johnson, GMC TV and Yucaipa on Aspire to create a new cable network to be launch on June 30, 2012 in the U.S. It discusses the statement of GMC vice-chairman Brad Siegel about the launch of the network. It also relates the...
- Sodexho Marriott will sponsor HBA. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
Reports that Sodexho Marriott has agreed to join the Hospitality Business Alliance (HBA). Pledge of annual sponsorship finance from the firm.
- HEALTHTRUST GPO LATEST ADDITION: SODEXHO MARRIOTT EXPANDS NETWORKS. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p5
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. has become a preferred provider of outsourced management services to HealthTrust Purchasing Group, Nashville, Tennessee. Services that Sodexho will provide; Other healthcare organizations served by Sodexho.
- SODEXHO EYES PARTNERSHIPS AS: LEISURE FOODSVC. GETS BUSY. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p28
Interviews Mark Bickford, senior vice president of corporate services for Sodexho Marriott, regarding the partnership plans of the food service business in the leisure food service sector. Food items offered to customers of the leisure industry; Role of Sodexho in increasing museum attendance;...
- Starbucks, Magic Johnson brew up inner-city development pact. Strauss, Karyn // Nation's Restaurant News;05/31/99, Vol. 33 Issue 22, p8
Focuses on Starbucks Coffee Co.'s alliance with former basketball player Magic Johnson and his Johnson Development Co. to bring Starbucks outlets to inner-city neighborhoods across the United States. Community reaction to the first coffeehouse unit in Los Angeles, California; Johnson's multiunit...
- Magic Johnson forms partnership with schools firm. // Chicago Weekend;9/21/2011, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the partnership on Magic Johnson Enterprises owned by Earvin "Magic" Johnson and Edison Learning Inc. that will concentrate on services that will help boost student achievement, reduce drop-out rates, and offer professional development.
- MAGIC'S 'GOT GAME' // Variety;2/3/2003, Vol. 389 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the plan of MTV and Earvin Johnson to team up to produce the reality television program 'Who's Got Game.' Schedule of casting; Schedule of production of the half-hour episodes.
- Potential Dealer Magic Johnson a Linc Merc Pitchman. Tomkie, Kate // Ward's Dealer Business;Aug2003, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p27
Reports on the partnership between Lincoln Mercury and automobile dealer Earvin Johnson in Dearborn, Michigan. Business success of Johnson; Improvement of the automotive brand; Launch of promotional campaigns.
- Earvin "Magic" Johnson Set to Launch ASPIRE. // Telephone IP News;
The article reveals a plan by U.S. entrepreneur and National Basketball Association Hall of Famer Earvin Johnson to launch ASPIRE, a new African-American network. ASPIRE is aimed at providing entertainment, information and inspiration through a diverse lineup of original and acquired...