Catering revenue on the run at Marathon
- Largest Independent Caterers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2003-2004 Book of Lists, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p288
Presents a table on independent caterers ranked by 2002 gross revenue in Louisiana.
- Largest Hotel Caterers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/8/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p33
Presents the ranking of largest hotel caterers in New Orleans, Louisiana ranked by 2002 gross catering revenue. Comparison of 2001 and 2002 gross catering revenues of hotels; Information on specialties of hotels.
- Intel says Q4 sales will be down 23%, decreases spending. Deffree, Suzanne // Electronic News (10616624);1/12/2009, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p3
The article reports that Intel Corp. has lowered its estimates for the December 2008 quarter again, now projecting sales will be $8.2 billion, down 20% sequentially and down 23% year over year. Intel said in its statement that it downgraded the revenue estimate on further weakness in end demand...
- HAZARD PAY. Averett, Steven // Waste Age;Sep2009, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p6
The article focuses on a survey which found that a total of 5 billion U.S. dollars in revenue was recorded by U.S. firms engaged in the hazardous waste industry in 2008. About 81% of survey participants expect revenues to decrease in 2009 and 67% believe that they can maintain profit margins....
- Synopsys Revs, Net Income Fall. Davis, Jessica // Electronic News;8/23/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 34, pN.PAG
Reports on the financial performance of Synopsys Inc. for the third quarter of 2004. Decrease in revenue; Net income posted for the quarter; Revenue forecasted for the full fiscal year.
- Catering makeover boosts retail sales
at Stansted airport. Walker, Ben // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/12/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4310, p18
Reports on the sales growth of catering outlets at Stansted airport in Essex, England following its refurbishment. Stores added at the airport; Percentage increase in retail and catering sales up to December 31, 2003; Factors that contribute to the growth.
- Five Catering Pitfalls...and How to Avoid Them. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p64
Catering can be a significant source of on-site foodservice revenue â€” but it can be full of difficulties. The article presents some tips for avoiding the worst of them. Various problems that are encountered are unmanaged information, getting into disputes, problems in adaptation of a...
- MarketCapsule: CHALLENGES IN COLLEGE CATERING. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p1
Reports the growth in the catering revenues of colleges and universities in the United States as of April 2000.
- Largest Hotel Caterers. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/7/2005, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p33
The article presents information on largest hotel caterers in New Orleans, Louisiana along with information about their gross catering revenue, cuisine offered by them and their specialties. Names of some hotels mentioned in the article are New Orleans Marriott, Hyatt Regency New Orleans, Astor...