Detroit Sets $616M Water Deal; More in Pipeline
- S&P: Water Bonds Rising. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;4/27/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32617, p9
The article reports on the ratings assigned by Standard & Poor's Corp. on the water revenue-backed bonds in Southern California. Standard's report revealed that in 2006, it had upgraded ratings for nine such credits, lowered ratings for two, revised one outlook to positive, and assigned two new...
- S&P Drops $2.9 Billion of Miami Airport Bonds to Negative. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32226, p40
Reports on the factors contributing rating given by Standard & Poor's Corp. to Miami International Airport's capital improvement program in Bradenton, Florida. Purpose of the rating given to revise its outlook to negative from stable of outstanding aviation revenue bonds; Resignation of former...
- County bond ratings improve. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;2/25/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on the improvement of the ratings given by Standard & Poor's Ratings Service to both portions of a $51 million bond issue for Wayne County to buy the Guardian Building, the 511 Woodward Avenue Building, the First Street Parking Deck and make other capital improvements in...
- Calif. DWR Power Debt Upgraded. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p1
Reports on the upgrade of power revenue bonds issued by the California Department of Water Resources by rating agency Standard & Poor's Corp. Driving force behind the upgrade; Issuance of the bonds to repay lenders for money used to secure power supply contracts; Steps taken by the department to...
- NEVADA: Moody's Boosts Clark Water. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;10/19/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32737, p9
The article reports on the ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the $32.2 million limited-tax general obligation (GO) of Clark Count Water Reclamation District in Nevada. The rating agency upgraded its bond rating to Aa2 from Aa3, as well as the planned issuance of $55 million...
- Standard & Poor's Upgrades Eau Claire, Wis., Water Bonds. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31716, p36
Reports on the upgrade of rating on revenue bonds of Eau Claire, Wisconsin, by standard & Poor's Corp. as of September 10, 2003.
- Standard & Poor's Eases GIC Policy For AAA Structured Housing Deals. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p3
Reports the changes in the rating policy on triple-A rated, structured single-and multifamily housing deals for bond issuers by the Standard & Poor's Corp. in the U.S. Modification of the multifamily housing deals; Advancement of the modification to Federal Housing Administration whole-loan...
- Fitch, S&P Upgrade Pontiac, Mich., Ahead of Water and Sewer Offerings. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31390, p32
Reports the decision of Standard & Poor's Corp. to increase the rating of Pontiac water and sewer bonds in Detroit, Michigan. Changes in the ordinance governing the sewer and water rate increases; Improvements in debt services; Need to develop water and sewer systems.
- Peru Launches US$500mn Bond. // Emerging Markets Monitor;2/3/2003, Vol. 8 Issue 40, p11
Reports that Peru successfully launched US$500mn in 12-year global bonds. Reason for the decision of rating agency Standard & Poor's to affirm the nation's BB-credit rating; Status of the administration's 2003 privatisation program.