Detroit Sets $616M Water Deal; More in Pipeline
- Pure Water AAA. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/19/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32052, p31
Reports on Standard & Poor's increase of its credit rating for the Ohio Water Development Authority's pure water program bonds. Reasons cited by Standard & Poor's for the increase in the agency's credit rating.
- IMPROVE A LOCAL GOVERNMENT'S GENERAL OBLIGATION BOND RATING. // Public Management (00333611);Jan2008, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p42
The article offers tips from Standard & Poor's Corp. on how to improve the general obligation (GO) bond rating of a local government. It suggests to establish budget stabilization reserves. It recommends to review economic and revenue trends to identify potential budget problems. It also...
- Tulsa Metropolitan Utility Authority Upgraded to AA-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;5/5/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34103, p1
The article reports that the financial services firm Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its long-term rating and underlying rating of the utility revenue debt bonds of the Tulsa Metropolitan Utility Authority (TMUA), Oklahoma, to AA-plus from AA. Topics discussed include the...
- S&P's revised engagement agreements limit its liability. Sherman, Lynn; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p32
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. will send all bond issuers seeking credit ratings documents restricting the agency's liability and protecting its freedom of speech. Update of the engagement letter and the memorandum of agreement.
- Orange County, Fla., Gets Upgrade, While State's Tax Intake Improves. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/31/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31439, p34
Reports the upgrade in the rating of Orange County by the Standard & Poor's in Florida. Contribution on the sales tax revenues; Prominence on the debt service coverage; Amount of county sales tax revenue bonds.
- Kelso, Wash., Upgraded to AA-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;2/27/2015, p19
The article reports the move by Standard & Poor's (S&P) Ratings Services as of February 2015 to upgrade the long-term rating of Kelso, Washington's 2008 general obligation bonds to AA-minus from A-plus.
- Bond downgrade delayed. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/29/95, Vol. 11 Issue 22, p50
Reports on the postponement of a possible downgrade in New York City's bonds by Standard & Poor's Corp. Personal pleas from several elected officials.
- Marion County Health, Ind., Downgraded to AA by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34323, p19
The article reports on the downgrading of rating for Marion County Health in Indiana from AA-plus to AA by Standard and Poor's Rating Services citing that contiguous economy of the corporation with economies of Marion County and Indianapolis are not supporting the AA-plus rating.
- Belle Plaine CSD, Iowa, Downgraded to A by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;10/30/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its underlying rating to A from A-plus on Belle Plaine Community School District, Iowa's general obligation bonds.
- New Jersey Qualified Bond Act Program Lowered to A-Minus by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;9/11/2014, p24
The article reports on A-minus rating given by Standard & Poor's Rating Services for bonds secured by New Jersey's Qualified Bond Act program which was removed from CreditWatch where they had been placed with negative implications on June 3, 2014.