Huron Capital buys 5 California transit firms
- Huron closes year with flurry of deals. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;12/12/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 51, p0036
The article reports on the sale and acquisitions made by Detroit, Michigan-based Huron Capital Partners LLC in 2011. It states that the company's interest in Los Angeles, California-based Tectrans Inc. was sold to Keolis America Inc. It says that the company acquired Ginny's Printing Inc. and a...
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Crain's Detroit Business;2/12/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p26
The article offers news briefs related to strategic plans of business enterprises in Michigan. CMS Energy Corp. is planning to sell of its $900 million ownership interests in businesses in the Middle East, Africa and India. International Transmission Holdings LP is selling 6.8 million shares of...
- Huron Secures Huge Return on Ross Sale. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 26, p24
The article examines Huron Capital's sale of Ross Education to JLL Partners.
- Huron Capital sells college chain for $115M, big gain. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;5/22/2006, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p7
The article reports that Huron Capital Partners LLC is going to announce that it has sold Delta Educational Systems for more than 11 times its investment. Huron bought the chain of two-year career colleges in the eastern and southern United States for $5 million in 2002 and spent another $5...
- Huron Capital buys majority stake in American Mobility. Merx, Katie // Crain's Detroit Business;7/19/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p20
Detroit-based Huron Capital Partners LLC purchased majority ownership of American Mobility and Guest Services Inc. on June 30, 2004. American Mobility has operations in Orlando, Florida and Farmington, Missouri. The company leases strollers, wheelchairs, electronically controlled convenience...
- Finalist: Deal over $100 million. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;2/28/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p13
The article offers information regarding the deal of the company Huron Capital Partners LLC, which is a runner-up at the fourth M&A Award, presented by Crain's in cooperation with the Detroit chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth.
- Equity fund closes its first transaction. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;09/25/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 39, p2
Reports on the completion of the first deal of private equity fund Huron Capital Partners LLC, the purchase of San Antonio, Texas-based medical equipment manufacturer Prism Enterprises Inc.
- Huron Capital forms company to buy service firms. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;10/6/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p14
The article reports that Huron Capital Partners LLC has formed a new company DOCetera Corp. The new company will provide a platform for buying companies that provide outsourced invoices, customer notices, marketing mailings and other documents for business. It is stated that DOCetera will buy...
- Huron Capital ends year with flurry of deals. Henderson, Tom // Crain's Detroit Business;1/14/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p1
The article reports on the acquisition of Michigan Orthopedic Services LLC by the Huron Capital Partners LLC in Michigan. According to the managing director of Huson Brian Demkowicz, the establishment had 12 acquirement and three sales amounted to $225 million in a year. Moreover, the firm also...