Run in the Midnight Sun
- Mass Appeal. MARSHALL, LISA // Runner's World;Sep2012, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p35
The article offers information regarding the first official pace group hosted by periodical "Runner's World," at the St. George Marathon, Utah.
- Globe Trots. // Runner's World;May2012, Vol. 47 Issue 5, p102
The article reports on various upcoming racing events including Rio De Janeiro Half-Marathon in Brazil.
- NOTORIOUS. Engle, Charlie // Runner's World;May2011, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p76
The article informs about Barkley Marathons, which occurs every year at the end of March on Brushy Mountain in Frozen Head State Park, Knoxville.
- The Half-Marathon. FENNESSY, CHRISTINE // Runner's World;Aug2013, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p85
The article focuses on the World Half-Marathon & Festival
- Asia's Marathon Craze. // Asian Pacific Post;12/5/2013, p17
The article explores several aspects of the marathon trend in Asia including its various age categories, business opportunities and types of runs.
- BRAIN BUSTERS. // Scholastic News -- Edition 4;10/7/2013, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p8
A quiz about marathons around the world is presented.
- Canadian Marathon Championships Ottawa, Ontario, May 29, 2011 (Top 10). // Athletics;Jul2011, p14
A list of the results of the Canadian Marathon Championships that was held in Ottawa, Ontario on May 29, 2011 is presented.
- LONDON CALLING. // Runner's World;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p110
The article presents information on the Flora London Marathon.
- Letting Go. Willey, David // Runner's World;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p12
In this article, the author offers his experiences about the Big Sur International Marathon which was organized in may 2011.