Dead, Buried And Still Rolling in It
- THE ROCK WIDOWS' CLUB. Krum, Sharon // Australian Women's Weekly;Feb2007, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p74
The article focuses on Yoko Ono, Courtney Love, and Priscilla Presley, all widows of music icons John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, and Elvis Presley, respectively. Although each women differ in many aspects, they are inextricably bound by love, tragedy and music history. The efforts each one make to...
- scoop. // Tribute;May/Jun2007, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p12
The article offers news about celebrities. Oscar-winning actress Nicole Kidman will produce and likely star in a modern-day version of the film "How to Marry a Millionaire." Celebrity Reese Witherspoon has reportedly cooled off her relationship with "Rendition" costar Jake Gyllenhaal. Actress...
- KURT COBAIN. D. F. // Daily Variety;6/19/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 55, pA4
The article reports on the licensing and merchandising market for late lead singer Kurt Cobain in the U.S. In 2007, Cobain's wife Courtney Love sold a 25 percent stake in Nirvana's song catalog for $50 million, making the lead singer the top-earning dead celebrities in Forbes' 2006 list....
- But was there a second gunman? Walls, Jeannette // Esquire;May96, Vol. 125 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the people who speculate on whether singer Courtney Love played a role in singer Kurt Cobain's death. Includes Chris Carman; Jim Garrison; Group called Mentors who are changing their name to Courtney Killed Kurt.
- What we talk about when we talk about Courtney Love. McCampbell, Marlene // Entertainment Weekly;12/29/95-1/5/96, Issue 307/308, p66
Focuses on the events which occurred in the life of Courtney Love, who is the wife of deceased Kurt Cobain. Arrested on January 21, 1995; Behavior at `Hamlet' on Broadway; More.
- Love child. Sessums, Kevin; Ritts, Herb // Vanity Fair;Jun95, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p106
Profiles rock music performer Courtney Love. Reflections on the suicide of Love's husband, Kurt Cobain; Early career in Hollywood; Insights regarding sex, drugs and life with her daughter, Frances Bean.
- Kurt Cobain's final tour. Dickinson, Amy // Esquire;Feb96, Vol. 125 Issue 2, p84
States that Courtney Love travelled with Kurt Cobain's ashes stuffed in a teddy pair to a monastery called Namgyal Monastery. When the monastery was opened; Buddhist beliefs; Love's comments.
- Hardly Nirvana. Sanz, Cynthia; Tomashoff, Craig // People;3/21/94, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p55
Reports on the hospitalization due to accidental drug overdose of Kurt Cobain, lead singer of the music group Nirvana. Accounts of the incident; Success of the group's `Nevermind' album; Cobain's attitude towards his music; Cobain and wife Courtney Love's history of drug abuse; Influence by Love...
- A Cobain mystery? // Hollywood Reporter;1/10/95, Vol. 335 Issue 27, p6
Reports on Courtney Love's denial of allegations that her husband Kurt Cobain's shotgun death was not a suicide. Love's former driver and bodyguard Tom Grant's suspicions of foul play.