What the Traffic Will Bear
- Duane Reade selects DemandTec. // Drug Store News;9/22/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p4
Reports on the selection of DemandTec to manage the pricing strategies of drugstore Duane Reade in New York.
- Priced to Sell. Tarnowski, Joseph // Progressive Grocer;Apr2009, Vol. 88 Issue 3, p98
This article focuses on the move by pricing software vendors in the U.S. have launched products to help retailers improve their price optimization programs in order to survive the recession. More and more retailers look to vendors to help develop new pricing strategies for cash-strapped...
- Programs reflect marketing flair. // Chain Drug Review;11/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p13
The article explores the marketing strategy of the drug chain Duane Reade Inc. in New York.
- Duane Reade delivers message its own way. // Chain Drug Review;11/22/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 20, p14
The article offers information on the mass marketing strategy of the Duane Reade Inc.
- Brookshire To Expand Pricing Strategy. Moses, Lucia // SN: Supermarket News;1/31/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p47
Reports on the expansion of the pricing strategy of Brookshire Grocery in Tyler, Texas. Use of a software from DemandTec; Application of the software to high-volume Center Store categories such as dog food.
- The ESL Connection. Garry, Michael; Gallagher, Julie // SN: Supermarket News;5/30/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 22, p43
Provides information on electronic shelf labels (ESL), a pricing module that replace paper shelf labels. Feature of ESL that attracts retailers to use the pricing module; Retailers that use ESL; Reason for regarding the combination of ESL and price optimization a good match.
- WHAT'S THE RIGHT PRICE? Gallagher, Julie // SN: Supermarket News;5/30/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 22, p42
Stresses the importance of price optimization software to retailers. Benefits associated with the use of the software; Function of price optimization software; Factors that contribute to the success of utilizing price optimization software.
- Duane Reade turns spotlight on private brand. // Chain Drug Review;1/3/2011, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p51
The article reports on the marketing strategy of Duane Reade Inc. that focuses on the promotion of battery brands on its holiday edition of "Duane Reader."
- New approaches to consumables strike chord. // Chain Drug Review;1/2/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p42
The article focuses on the emergence of new marketing approaches to consumables of Walgreen Co. and its business unit, Duane Reade, in the U.S.