Ford Under Fire
- Ford gives power boost to 2011 trucks. // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Sep2010, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the move of Ford Motor Co. to improve the power of the 2011 heavy-duty pickups' diesel engine.
- Ford pickup V-6 gets new twist: A 2-piece block. Truett, Richard // Automotive News;1/27/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6605, p26
Information on the Ford pickup V-6 truck from Ford Motor Co. is presented.
- Spiffs spread across GM lineup. Colias, Mike // Automotive News;3/3/2014, Vol. 88 Issue 6610, p8
The article highlights General Motors' supplier-pricing-for-all event across the Chevrolet, Buick and GMC lineups in March 2014. It notes that this initiative suggests that GM's pickup market have fallen far enough and faces an intense full-court press by its competitors Ford and Ram. It...
- Ford Plans New Super Duty for '07. // Ward's Auto World;Apr2005, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p14
Reports that Ford Motor Co. will improve its F-Series Super Duty pickup in the U.S. in 2007. Highlight of the changes in the pickup.
- Ford's F-150: The inside story. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;1/6/2003, Vol. 77 Issue 6019, p4
Evaluates the 2004 pickup F-150 introduced by automobile manufacturer Ford Motor Co. Increase in manufacturing costs due to the complex interiors of the F-150; Deployment of a team of engineers, marketers and designers by the company to recreate the F-150; Features of the pickup; Design of the...
- New super-duty truck. // Landscape & Irrigation;Jul2004, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p29
Introduces the new 2005 Super Duty pick-up truck from Ford Motor Co. Maximum tow rating of the vehicle; Discussion of its TowCommand System; Power of the truck's engine.
- Ford's radical F-150 redesign is talk of show. Durbin, Dee-Ann // Bluegrass Automotive Report;Feb2014, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p2
The article discusses the release of the aluminum-clad F-150 pickup truck from Ford Motor Co.
- 2015 FORD F-150 2.7-LITER ECOBOOST V6. // AutoWeek;11/24/2014, Vol. 64 Issue 23, p1
The article evaluates the 2015 Ford F-150 pickup truck from Ford.
- COYOTE HOWL. // Land Rover Monthly;Jul2015, Issue 205, p94
The article evaluates the Ford Coyote V8 pickup.