Drop in Altitude
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p19
Presents charts and tables depicting the performance of the most recent initial public offerings as of August 10, 2005, in the U.S.
- Clearwire nets $600M in IPO. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the initial public offering (IPO) made by Clearwire Corp. The company opened with the trading price of $27.25 per share that fell to less than $25 in busy midday trading. Clearwire had said it planned to offer 20 million shares at prices between $23 and $25 per share in...
- DELTA TRANSACTION RAISES $19 MILLION. // National Mortgage News;8/2/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p12
Focuses on the price of the public offering of Delta Financial Corp. Shares of common stock; Price per share.
- Cross Match Drops Price of Planned IPO. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;11/7/2007, Vol. 236 Issue 28, p2
The article reports on the move of Cross Match Technologies Inc. to lower the expected price range of its initial public offering in 2007. The company suggested that net proceeds from the sale of stock could be about $23 million less than planned when the company re-filed to go public in...
- Brown Says Spin-offs Provide Ample Opportunities. // Texas Magazine;Spring/Summer2007, p6
The article deals with a study conducted by finance professor Keith Brown which focused on purchasing spin-off shares. The study shows that stock prices are usually lower after a company goes public due to investors' dumping spinoffs that failed to meet portfolio criteria but are perfectly...
- Color Kinetics Goes Public. // Lighting Dimensions;Aug2004, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p12
Reports that Color Kinetics Inc. has announced the pricing of its initial public offering of multimillion shares of common stock in the U.S. Underwriters of the offering; Option granted by the company for share purchases of underwriters; Effective date of the public offering registration.
- Alpha Natural Resources Sets IPO. // Coal Age;Feb2005, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the plans of Alpha Natural Resources to release an initial public offering (IPO) in February 2005. Total value of the IPO; Price of each IPO share; Background information on the operations of Alpha Natural Resources.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 38, p19
Presents graphs and charts depicting the performance of initial public offerings in the aftermarket as of October 5, 2005. Best and worst performers; Performance of stock offerings; Offer price.
- Rockwood Holdings IPO Stocks Available. // JCT CoatingsTech;Oct2005, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p27
Announces the initial public offering (IPO) from Rockwood Holdings Inc. Number of shares of common stock available for the IPO; Price per share.