Drop in Altitude
- Clearwire nets $600M in IPO. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p9
The article reports on the initial public offering (IPO) made by Clearwire Corp. The company opened with the trading price of $27.25 per share that fell to less than $25 in busy midday trading. Clearwire had said it planned to offer 20 million shares at prices between $23 and $25 per share in...
- DELTA TRANSACTION RAISES $19 MILLION. // National Mortgage News;8/2/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p12
Focuses on the price of the public offering of Delta Financial Corp. Shares of common stock; Price per share.
- Brown Says Spin-offs Provide Ample Opportunities. // Texas Magazine;Spring/Summer2007, p6
The article deals with a study conducted by finance professor Keith Brown which focused on purchasing spin-off shares. The study shows that stock prices are usually lower after a company goes public due to investors' dumping spinoffs that failed to meet portfolio criteria but are perfectly...
- Color Kinetics Goes Public. // Lighting Dimensions;Aug2004, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p12
Reports that Color Kinetics Inc. has announced the pricing of its initial public offering of multimillion shares of common stock in the U.S. Underwriters of the offering; Option granted by the company for share purchases of underwriters; Effective date of the public offering registration.
- Alpha Natural Resources Sets IPO. // Coal Age;Feb2005, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the plans of Alpha Natural Resources to release an initial public offering (IPO) in February 2005. Total value of the IPO; Price of each IPO share; Background information on the operations of Alpha Natural Resources.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/10/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 38, p19
Presents graphs and charts depicting the performance of initial public offerings in the aftermarket as of October 5, 2005. Best and worst performers; Performance of stock offerings; Offer price.
- Rockwood Holdings IPO Stocks Available. // JCT CoatingsTech;Oct2005, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p27
Announces the initial public offering (IPO) from Rockwood Holdings Inc. Number of shares of common stock available for the IPO; Price per share.
- Royal Mail set for flotation later this year. Thomas, Paul // Fundweb;4/15/2013, p22
The article focuses on several reports that Royal Mail Group Ltd. is set to hold an initial public offering (IPO) of its stocks at a knock-down price of Â£2.5 billion in Great Britain. The reports indicate that the company's employees will receive around Â£2,000 shares each on average as...
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p19
Presents charts and tables depicting the performance of the most recent initial public offerings as of August 10, 2005, in the U.S.