Best Buy Fliesâ€¦to China
- Shipping Wars Heat Up With Best Buy's Two-Day Deliveries. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;12/15/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 24, p4
The article reports on the business strategy of consumer electronic chain Best Buy to offer free two-day shipping for online orders on thousands of items on BestBuy.com, with a minimum purchase of $35 in eligible items and qualifying products.
- Search for growth leads outside the box and beyond U.S. borders. // DSN Retailing Today;1/10/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p14
This article focuses on the business planning of Best Buy Co. Inc. Best Buy reached across the border into Canada in 2001, first with the announcement it would open stores under its own name, which was followed quickly by the acquisition of that country's leading CE chain Future Shop Inc. Today,...
- Best Buy eyes Mag Mile mall. Corfman, Thomas A. // Crain's Chicago Business;11/6/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 45, p1
The article informs that Best Buy Co. Inc. is planning to open a flagship store by taking at least two upper floors of Chicago Place, 700 North Michigan Avenue. Michigan Avenue Best Buy will offer full line of the company's products including high-definition TVs, audio systems, digital cameras,...
- Diagnosis. // Marketing (00253650);6/29/2011, p20
The article offers then authors' advices on how Best Buy Co. Inc., the U.S. electricals retailer that embarked on a joint venture in Great Britain can win the hearts of British consumers.
- Best Buy Details Strategic Growth Plans. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;4/18/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p4
The article reports on the strategic growth strategy of Best Buy for 2011.
- Best Buy's Vitelli Outlines Five-Point Growth Strategy. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;7/21/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p1
This article reports on the launch of a growth strategy by Best Buy for meeting its goal of doubling its sales. According to Best Buy executive vice president Mike Vitelli, the retail business believes it will continue to benefit from the steady growth of the consumer electronics industry. The...
- Retailers targeted to boomers feature technology, education. // Drug Store News;6/26/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p101
The article highlights on the business strategy of two retailers for baby boom generation in the U.S. Best Buy Co. Inc. launched its first eq life store with a concept that conjoins health and wellness with the latest in technology. On the other hand, Elephant Pharmacy based in California is...
- Can Best Buy follow Wal-Mart's path to $100 billion? Lisanti, Tony // DSN Retailing Today;1/21/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p13
Lists several strategies that will help Best Buy to become a $100 billion company. Acquisition of other companies; Enhancement of reputation; Global expansion.
- Make No Mistake. Kay, Alan S. // Knowledge Management;Apr2001, p6
Focuses on the business strategy of a Best Buy for market competitiveness. Avoidance of marketing mistakes; Results of becoming a learning organization; Changes needed to make a business competitive.