Moody's, Fitch Evaluating Impact of Boston Tunnel Closure on MassPike
- San Joaquin Hills On Moody's Watch. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;2/25/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31828, p2
Moody's Investors Service Inc. placed the San Joaquin Hills Transportation Corridor Agency in California on watch list for possible downgrade, as of February 25, 2004. According to Moody's, the action is the result of a decision to delay voting on a plan to combine the San Joaquin Hills agency...
- Fitch Returns $2.1B of MassPike Debt to Negative Watch. KASKE, MICHELLE // Bond Buyer;3/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33087, p20
The article reports Fitch Ratings Ltd. has returned $2.1 billion of Massachusetts Turnpike Authority (MTA) debt to negative watch. It is stated that Fitch took the step after MTA postponed a toll hike till July 2009, which would have annually generated $100 million for MTA. It is reported that...
- MassPike Delays Toll Hike Marked for 'Big Dig' Debt Service. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/1/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31256, p3
Reports on the decision of Turnpike Authority to delay a turnpike toll hike in Massachusetts. Purpose of the delay; Expected amount generated by the toll hike; Schedule for the start of the toll hike.
- OCTA's SR 91 Receives Two-Notch Upgrade from S&P. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;8/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34157, p1
The article reports that credit rating agency Standard & Poor's has provided two-notch upgrade to AA-minus to senior-lien toll road bonds issued by the Orange County Transportation Authority of California. It states that S&P also gave the bonds a stable outlook after upgrading the rating from A....
- Fitch Ratings Report Sees 'Resilience' in Toll Revenue Bonds. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;4/25/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32118, p3
This article focuses on the report by Fitch Ratings Inc., which states that the outlook for toll revenue bonds remains stable. Public toll-road operators have been able to boost rates to mitigate potential declines in toll revenue despite a tendency of toll authorities to charge just enough to...
- Harris County Toll Outlook Positive: Moody's. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/9/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34140, p1
The article focuses on the positive outlook given to the Harris County Toll Road Authority's Aa3 rating by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. as of July 2014. It mentions that the positive grading reflects on the Authority's strong traffic and revenue growth in a growing economy, increase in...
- ILLINOIS: Methodist Gets Positive. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;5/8/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33908, p7
The article reports that the rating agencies Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. have revised their outlooks on the rating of Methodist Medical Center of Illinois from stable to positive due to its improved operating performance.
- Denver Airport Train Faces Steep Grades for $404 Million Offering. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;7/27/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33356, p3
The article reports that Denver International Airport received its lowest investment-grade rating from Fitch Ratings Ltd. and Moody's Investors Service Inc. from tax-exempt private-activity bonds for a commuter rail line in Denver, Colorado.
- Moody's Is Reviewing Financial Impact of Boston Tunnel Closure. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;7/13/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32422, p32
The article reports that U.S.-based credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service is undertaking a review to determine the financial impact of the decision to shutdown the Ted Williams Tunnel in Boston, Massachusetts following a partial ceiling collapse that left one person dead. The revenue...