Gloucester County Sale
- Who's News. // njbiz;11/30/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 48, p24
The article announces executive appointments in New Jersey as of November 30, 2009 including Joseph T. DiRosa as commercial portfolio loan officer at TD Bank, Breanne M. DeRaps as an associate at the law firm Parker McCay, and Leslie Long to assist in the establishment of the Center for Autism...
- No California School Bond Measure This Year. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;8/22/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F332, p1
The article reports on conflict over California's school facilities bond despite withdrawl of support from state Governor Jerry Brown. Also presented are the views of California Assemblywoman Joan Buchanan on the same. It mentions a reference to a lawsuit wherein the state was sued over schools'...
- Texas' College Station ISD Readies $37.5 Million for New School Plans. Philyaw, Jason // Bond Buyer;8/12/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33165, p7
The article reports on the 37.5 million dollar of unlimited-tax school building bonds prepared by College Station Independent School District (ISD) to fund the design phases of new elementary and high school campuses in Texas. It says that the bonds are structured as serials maturing in...
- Arizona School Facilities Deal: 'Exactly What Municipal Bonds Are For'. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;Deal of The Year Awards, p34
Focuses on the use of the municipal bonds of the Arizona School Facilities Board to resolve a public need and cleared the way for other municipalities to use tax-exempt financing in similar circumstances. Desire of the School Facilities Board to have an opinion from the Internal Revenue Service...
- Who's News. // njbiz;6/20/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p26
Presents information on personnel changes at several companies in New Jersey as of June 20, 2005. Appointment of Phyllis E. Bross as a counsel in the environmental partice area at Parker McCay; Promotion of Jean B. Clifton as president and COO at Journal Register Co.; Appointment of Jennifer...
- Maryland to Competitvely Sell GO Bonds March 4. Jagoda, Naomi // Bond Buyer;3/02/2015, p1
Triple-A rated Maryland is planning to competitively sell up to $1.268 billion of general obligation bonds on March 4, according to the state treasurer's office.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F355, p1
A chart presenting data for the competitive bond sales of several companies including Kutak Rock LLP, Phoenix Advisors LLC, and William Blair and Co. LLC is given.
- Education construction in high gear. Abramson, Paul // American School & University;Apr95, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p2A
Reports on the amount of education construction in the United States in 1994. Increased demand for new school space in the US; Changes in the college construction market; Amount of construction school districts and colleges are projecting for the period 1995 to 1997.
- Funding successes and disappointments. // American School & University;Dec96, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p3
Focuses on developments concerning funding of school facilities around the United States. Includes Los Angeles, California voters' disapproval of the largest-ever bond issue for school construction in a single district; Classroom funding for California's landmark class-size-reduction effort.