Ballpark Parking Concerns
- Historic Baseball Stadium Gets New Lease on Life. Van Hampton, Tudor // ENR: Engineering News-Record;2/4/2013, Vol. 270 Issue 3, pMW27
The article discusses real estate developer John Watson, who developed the Stadium Lofts apartment complex by renovating Art Deco Bush Stadium baseball park in Indianapolis, Indiana, which benefited from a nearby 16 Tech technology park development for life science industries. The design,...
- Downtown Miami Baseball Stadium Deal Clears First of Three Hurdles. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/25/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32078, p3
This article reports that Miami City Commissioners have agreed with terms of a memorandum of understanding, which calls for the city to issue $120 million of revenue bonds as their share of the cost to build a $420-million ballpark for the Florida Marlins. The city's approval is the first in a...
- Cazenovia development plan gains mass, loses steam. Campbell, Doug // Business Journal (Central New York);4/30/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p8
The article focuses on the financing for the Development of the Riverside Drive property by the Ed Green and Scott Shannon developer in Cazenovia, New York.
- National lenders taking a look at local market. Perrone, Ellen // Indianapolis Business Journal;4/24/95, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p30A
Reports on the increased availability of money for Indianapolis, Ind. commercial real estate developers from various institutions, both local and national. Factors attracting potential investors into the city; Includes the relative lack of crime, strong educational institutions and low cost of...
- Some financings need a creative touch, even when credit is plentiful. Fefferman, Arthur // National Real Estate Investor;Jul96, Vol. 38 Issue 7, p96
Discusses financing issues concerning real estate development. Impact of the real estate depression on financing; Changes offered by traditional lenders; Importance of applying ingenuity to fund an out-of-the-ordinary transaction.
- An Analytical Process of Real Estate Projects. Abboud, Samir // Appraisal Journal;Jul79, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p412
Looks into the financial analyses of new real estate projects. Important considerations; Factors affecting trends in real estate projects; Steps of the suggested analytical method; Explanation of how each step should be broken down into essential subcategories.
- Hotel Financing Stacks Up Like A Fragile House of Cards. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;08/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p16
Reports on the rise in the number of financing deals for hotel development projects in San Diego, California in 2000. Overview on various hotel construction and expansion projects currently underway in the city; Challenges to closing financing deals for hotel construction projects; Efforts of...
- Anacostia United? Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;7/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32424, p37
The article reports that the District of Columbia hopes to secure financing by the end of 2006 for the redevelopment of 200 acres of federal property along the Anacostia River called Poplar Point. The city plans to build a stadium for the city's professional soccer club, but it would first need...
- What price regeneration in a spending squeeze? // Estates Gazette;2/27/2010, Issue 1008, p29
The author questions how the British government will finance regeneration of town centres amid spending and credit squeeze.