Port Debt on the Horizon
- HAWAII. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p38
Reports on selling of a multi-million motor vehicle fuel tax bonds of the Hawaii Department of Transportation. Rating of vehicle fuel tax bonds; Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on tourism-based economy; Performance of revenues derived from highway user taxes.
- HAWAII: Air Ratings. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/2/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31257, p39
Analyzes ratings of the Hawaii Department of Transportation airport system revenue bonds, by the financial information services company Fitch Inc. Debt rating of the airport system; Acknowledgement of the system's strong liquidity; Factors affecting credit implications of the system.
- Record Water Issue Helps Arizona Grow With the Flow. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/9/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31837, p30
Reports on the performance of the bonds issued by the Arizona Water Infrastructure Finance Authority as of March 9, 2004. Financing of water projects.
- Bond Ballot Roadblock. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/14/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32338, p1
The article reports that the deadline to put an infrastructure bond measure on California's June 6, 2006 ballot has not been met. There are questions on whether the deadline would be modified to accommodate the measure on the June ballot or if a bond bill will be postponed to the November 2006...
- D.C. Officials Approve $230M of Redevelopment PILOT Debt. Ackerman, Andrwe // Bond Buyer;6/8/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32398, p52
The article reports that the District of Columbia Council approved two resolutions authorizing the issuance of up to 230 million dollars in bonds backed by payments in lieu of taxes. It will help finance public infrastructure for a 1.6 billion development along the Anacostia River in southwest...
- Stumping for $37B in GOs. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/14/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32423, p42
The article reports on the campaign for a 37 billion dollar in infrastructure bond measures that will be on the November 2006 ballot. The infrastructure investment plan in important to building California's future and ensuring the state can compete and succeed in the global economy. The bond...
- Hawaii DOT Readies $96M Sale to Fund Harbor Improvements. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;6/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32408, p6
The article reports on Hawaii's Department of Transportation's negotiated sale of bonds on June 26 and 27, 2006 led by A.G. Edwards and Sons Inc. According to the article, the deal is part of a $366 million, six-year capital improvement program designed to expand the capacity of harbors across...
- HAWAII: Top Five Rankings. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p40
Ranks the top five organizations and companies involved in bond trading in Hawaii during the first half of 2001. A.G. Edwards Inc.; Hawaii Department of Transportation; Pillsbury Winthrop.
- Far west invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p24
Presents statistics on planned bonds issues in the Far West region of the United States. Includes bonds issued in California; Hawaii Dept. of Transportation; Southern Nevada Water Authority; Amount; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.