Senate Appropriations Committee OKs D. C. Spending Package; Full Senate Next
- Moody's Revises Austin Outlook to Positive. // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p2
Reports on the positive rating of the public improvement and refunding bonds in Austin, Texas. Value of the certificates of obligation; Revision of the outlook from positive to stable.
- N.Y.C.'s $700 Million TFA Offering Takes Center Stage. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p8
Reports on the bond offering of New York City Transitional Finance Authority. Structure of the bonds; Price of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond offering.
- Bond-Heavy Orange County Road Deal May Hit Dead End. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;3/1/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31831, p1
Reports on a plan to sell bonds to bail out a toll road agency in Orange County, California. Structure of the bonds; Traffic projections.
- States Awash in Private-Use Capacity. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p1
Reports on the private-activity bond capacity of several states from 2004 to 2005 in the U.S. Amount of private-activity bond carried at the end of 2004 by the District of Columbia; Percentage increase in carryforward aggregate volume capacity; States indicating their lack of capacity for the year.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32069, p12
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated bond sales as of February 11, 2005 in the U.S.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p29
Presents a chart showing bonds issued by states from June 29 to July 6, 2005. State; Issues; Amount.
- Southeast: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for July 5, 2005. // Bond Buyer;7/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32167, p29
Presents a chart showing plain/insured general obligation yield curves in the United States as of July 5, 2005. State; Ratings; Maturity.
- Seattle Readies Competitive Deal For $88.7M of Water System Debt. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;9/27/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31977, p7
Reports on the plan of the city of Seattle, Washington to sell water system revenue bonds. Purpose of the initiative to generate financing for the public utility's maintenance programs; Amount to be offered by the city in the deal; Type of bonds to be sold.
- Hilton Head GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p33
Reports on the plan of Hilton Head Island to sell general obligation bonds in South Carolina. Series of the dent to be sold competitively; Financial adviser of the transaction; Bond counsel.