Munis Firm as Treasuries Move Slightly Higher
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, March 29. // Bond Buyer;3/30/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31852, p2
Presents a chart depicting the performance of the municipal bond market in the United States during the March 29, 2004 trading session.
- Big Deals From Houston, Washington Should Boost Yields. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p6
Reports on the volume of primary market municipal bond deals in the U.S. for the week of May 17, 2004. Major deals from various states; Yields expected by investors; Pricing of deals; Use of proceeds from the transactions.
- Long-Term Muni Volume Was $34.24B in June. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p1
Presents updates related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 1, 2004. Amount of long-term municipal bonds; Issuance of the bond for teh first half of 2004; Rise in interest rates in the market; Strength of the issuance of bonds.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, August 3. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31940, p2
Presents summary data on the United States bond market on August 3, 2004. Economic indicators, including personal income and consumption; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Aug. 16. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p2
Presents an update on the performance of the bond market in the United States on august 16, 2004. Empire Manufacturing Index; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- Treasuries, Municipals End Down As October Starts With a Whimper. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/4/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31982, p2
Reports on the results of trading in the U.S. municipal bond market on October 1, 2004. Sales pressures which contributed to market losses; Yield on triple-A rated 10-year municipal bonds; Bond issues out for bidding; Sales of crossover and arbitrate accounts.
- Munis Stabilize and Market Tone Improves on Treasuries' Uptick. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;3/15/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32090, p2
Reports developments in the bond market in the U.S. Increase in 10-year triple-A rated tax-exempt general obligation yields; Percentage on the increase in municipal bond yields; Total value of general obligation bonds sold in Peoria, Illinois.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p32
Presents municipal bond market statistics in the United States as of August 19, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; Weekly yields of 20-Bond general obligation index and treasury securities; Bond Buyer Indexes.
- Munis Unchanged as N.Y.C., Minnesota Deals Price. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;7/25/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32678, p2
The article reports on the status of the municipal bond market in the U.S. as of July 23, 2007. The municipal market was largely unchanged with two sizeable new issues from New York City and Minnesota accounting for more than $1.5 billion of volume. Among 5% coupon paper in the larger series of...
- Prices dip a bit as treasuries sag. Polyak, Ilana // Bond Buyer;10/26/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30507, p1
Reports on the performance of the United States bond market in October 26, 1998. Decrease in prices on the heels of a weakened Treasury market; Continued trend toward a steepening yield curve; Tax-exempt trading; Municipals; Money funds; Actively quoted issues.