L.A. Eying Housing Bond Vote
- N.Y. HFA to Consider Bonds for Troubled Bronx Development. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/3/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31813, p3
Reports that the New York State Housing Finance Agency (HFA) may approve a deal to sell bonds for the Co-op City housing complex in Bronx. Objective of the bond sale; Negotiations between HFA and Riverbay Corp. regarding the deal; Information on the Co-op City complex; Financial aspects of the...
- A Booming Sector. // National Mortgage News;9/10/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 49, p1
The article offers information regarding the boom in the sector of housing bond business. It informs that the sector has jumped 36.1 percent between the first half of 2011 and 2012 and 53.1 percent in the second quarter of 2012, according to the figures generated by Thomson Reuters Corp. It also...
- Florida Housing Finance Corp. Readies $100M Deal, Including GO Zone Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/2/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32372, p3
The article reports that the Florida Housing Finance Corp. has started the retail pricing of its homeowner mortgage revenue bonds in Florida. The transaction was the second issuance under which hurricane victims in the state are eligible to use bond proceeds under expanded federal housing...
- Editor's Introduction. Coles, Adrian // Housing Finance International;Sep2004, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p2
Introduces a series of articles about housing finance systems.
- N.J. Now Restricts Private Transfer Fees. Sichelman, Lew // American Banker;12/15/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 192, p11
The author reports that New Jersey has made it illegal for home builders to charge their customers private transfer fees.
- Houston OKs Bond Deal; Morgan Stanley Co-Manager. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p36
Reports on approval of the sale of million dollar revenue bonds through syndicate Morgan Stanley & Co. by Houston, Texas City Council. Refund of the outstanding water and sewer revenue bonds through the sale; Underwriters for the sale deal; Recommendation of city councilman Mark Ellis to change...
- Land Snatch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/26/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31521, p33
Reports that members of Denver City Council in Denver, Colorado have suggested they might seize several parcels of land pledged as collateral for a multi-million dollar loan the city guaranteed on behalf of Colorado Ocean Journey aquarium which was working through a Chapter 11 bankruptcy. ...
- Harrisburg's Receiver Vote. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33569, p7
The article reports on the plan of the city council of Harrisburg to vote on its financial receiver proposal at a special legislative session in Pennsylvania on August 31, 2011.
- CALIFORNIA: Record Deal. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;9/28/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31233, p50
Reports on the sale of $5.7 billion of revenue anticipation notes by California's municipal council, as of September 28, 2001. Significance of the proceeds for the state; Views expressed by State Treasurer Philip Angelides on bond sale; Composition of revenue anticipation notes.